A deal doomed to burn (carniviousduck)

A lone pet shop located in the heart of cleaveland sits on a busy corner surrounded by fluffmarts. Each one of these stores sell the same thing. But this pet shop sells animals that eat fluffies, so businesses is a booming. But behind the rows of snakes, dogs, cats, ducks, and all manner of creepy crawlies sits a containment box for fluffies. In this cell is a fluffyshy. Good colors and ripe for sale. But the store owner has a hard on for fire and brimstone. If you want to buy this shitrat its gonna cost ya, and if she doesn’t sell, well the man goes home a little poorer but eats like a king…

52 Likes

“A 25 dollar discount but only if I set it on fire!? I can set fluffies on fire for free!”

“Good day sir.”

4 Likes

Ooh, what method of incineration is the owner planning to use?

2 Likes

ill be talking to it for a long time, im playing the long game im talking to it about my house how ive got a safe room all set up, ill ask it its favorite games and if it wants babbehs and the stallion i have at home around the right age, maybe have a bag of kibble and some toys in one hand really sell the idea.

Then once the timers nearly up i go and buy a Duck, ducks are coolier :glee:

1 Like

barbeque griII.

1 Like

Man, I really want to help you Fluffy.

But I never watched My Little Pony, so I don’t fucking care what you look like.

4 Likes

If they’re American, they’re just in time for the 4th of July!

1 Like

F I R ES A L E
This made my day.

1 Like