A drawing based on Psychopath, by Hornlarry

An entry into Week 5’s contest https://fluffy-community.com/t/theme-week-005-in-memory-of/24539/9

A small drawing based on Psychopath by Hornlarry. The protagonist, a psychopath, grows despondent over feeling very little. There is a lack of joy to be found in his usual pleasures, whether it be food, drugs, sex, or even the hellish torment of his unfortunate servant, Emily.

One day, his personal chef promises a unique dish. One that can talk. His curiosity suddenly aflame, he relishes the surprise, though he ponders for a moment for what seems to the reader to be a very real possibility his staff have exhausted all other options and turned to cannibalism to please their master. The psychopath is instead served a fluffy foal and begins to take great delight in savoring every last morsel of flesh and suffering.

This was a story spanning several chapters. The first one was, personally, a tour-de-force. Dripping with that intoxicating vicarious enjoyment of pure, unadulterated suffering, it was also a very controversial piece. IIRC there were some booru anons who commented on how Hornlarry had really captured a very dark, unsettling insight into the depths of human psychopathology. The next few chapters varied in quality but the ending was memorable to say the least.

150 Likes

Wow
That is some damn impressive art.
Masterfully done :heart:

10 Likes

As hysterical as it is beautiful to look at

4 Likes

Ok, I am way too numb to fluffies. Because the sexy maid is pulling my focus away from the foal being eaten alive.

10 Likes

This face gave me an idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know exactly where you’re going.

Put dipping sauce in his mouth.

1 Like

It so beautifully done

1 Like

Extremely well done. Your art, the fluffy is quite raw, obviously.

1 Like

Look at that detail! Bravissimo!

This is really friggin’ good.

1 Like

Absolutely agree.

2 Likes

OMFG
Psychopathy!!!
I forgot about that sickening, twisted, repulsive masterpiece!!!
:heart::smiling_imp::nerd_face:

I remember the “backlashes” from “many” anon about this story that continues in Hornlarry’s other work

Of course I said “backlashes” and “many” in quotation because turns out it was just one guy

3 Likes

When it’s an anon then it typically is just one person who talks shit and hides behind it. :shrug:

1 Like

Is he a Dentist?

Gaston?!

5 Likes

Senpai!

1 Like

Nobody eats fluffies like GASTON!

6 Likes

This image feels like it completes the “foal-in-a-can”, where “Sushi Ingredients” gets a new daddy for a bit. :grin:

4 Likes

Ooo dinner and a show :slight_smile:

3 Likes