A Feral Mummah (ESF)

He didn’t shave her and carve baby killer into her. That Brown foal is going to fool people to think she was a good mammah and her daddy was an ass that only cares about good color.

But not know her back story. I would ask why she was kicked out and probably do the shaving and carving myself.

3 Likes

No.

But cute picture! :hugs:

4 Likes

I was always curious if she only liked the brown foal because it was the only non monster ; Or if she also had a bad color color bias that some greens/browns have sometimes.

Granted bad color bias is usually ingrained by nurture with ferals / bad colors through experience~

4 Likes

Hey, I’ve just noticed, her owner just beat her up and throw her out, meaning He/She wasn’t a breeder, if the owner was a breeder they would have tested if mare’s incredible Alicorn litter was just a fluke or she can consistently give birth o Alicorns.

The Guy/Gal was probably looking forward to having more fluffies, and was shocked and horrified when he/she saw his/her fluffy kill all her foals except one, and disgusted and angered with her casual nonchalant response. That’s my theory anyway.

5 Likes

no. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Edit: I forgot she killed her foals. No, if she told me, I’d put her down and take in the foal.

3 Likes

In theory, nobody who is familiar with Fluffies would take anything for granted and would run a quick psychological test.

Like a youtube video where they are supposed to answer questions, which lets the owner know any issues. Then in the description is a followup for their options if they want to work with the Fluffy instead of just pitch it back outside, kill it, or shelter it.

Since her aversion is a lack of understanding, the same creator would probably have an educational video for the Fluffy to watch explaining in simple terms that the Alicorns aren’t monsters and are indeed Fluffies, just that they’re so rare and special that it can be confusing and to rely on the humans to let them know what to do.

Assuming its not a canon where their brain detects Alicorn smell and reason/memory shuts down until perceived enemies are red paste.

3 Likes

Pathetic and depicted as such. Beautiful.

Ultimately, there’s really only two choices with a feral mummah and her babbehs. Do you redomesticate them? Or do you stomp them? Neither one is bad.

3 Likes

Depends, has she learned that no baby is bad?

I’ll take her in regardless but I don’t want her baby to think alicorns are bad. If she hasn’t I’ll raise her baby and give her and the baby lessons on that stuff.

1 Like

download (7)
once her foal is weened shes pillowed, bound as to not be able to harm any foals, waste removal tubed, feed tubed, and used as a breeder and milk mare and forced to watch as her only foal is trained to be alicorn friendly and be given a alicorn as their special friend

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm im conflicted, I honestly wouldn’t know what to do. Like, the flufy deserved that for killing all the alicorns, but with all the injuries she has. I am unsure if they came from the ex-daddeh or if she got them roaming the streets.

2 Likes

Of course I let her pass, I would give her a bath, eat a warm bed and when I least think about it I cut off their legs to feed them

2 Likes

I would not, and to me it is trash.
But as the saying goes one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.

2 Likes

Knowing about here ability to birth alicorns, I would probably take her in. However, there would be precautions taken to prevent her from harming any alicorns she gave birth to. By precautions, I mean pillowing her.

1 Like

Well, you didn’t love your babies so…

1 Like

Hmmm probably would ask why daddy didn’t love her anymore. Find out about alicorn snd say,”Fine, but you need to be pillowed if you have babies again. Sorry but I can’t trust you if the babies are alicorns.” Basically, ya have kids, your losing leggie.

1 Like

Gonna be honest, I really love the shade of green she is, so I’d be down for keeping her as a buddy. Fatten her up a bit, get that weighted stuffie vibe, and I’ll find a good home for junior on her back. Her job will be to look cute and give affection, maybe a half pillowed fluff to keep her company. (Half pillowed bc that way they can still hug and stack blocks together)

Wait I just realized…why didn’t he just keep the brown one when he kicked her out? Not to sell or anything but more to drive it in she fucked up.

I might. Unless she gives me reason to put her and her child down.