A final cuddle... (drawn by Quack-Man)

Hello all you wonderful peeparoos! This is probably my darkest drawing I’ve ever done so far! :partying_face:
I’ve been having a rough time these past couple weeks, and drawing has kinda helped.

Please let me know what you think, and if you’ve played the (relatively-) New chapter of poppy playtime. :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Of mice and men type sinarios always get to me. it’s something about someone being so innocent, that they can’t comprehend that their friend would ever kill someone, or ever kill them that really scratches at the back of my brain in a sad ick way.

6 Likes

Nice scenario there. Very bittersweet

3 Likes

Just use a hammer if you want it to be of mice and men

3 Likes

Can someone explain the context of this? Why is the mother fluffy talking like a human? Who did she kill?

1 Like

I don’t know who got killed, but the “mama fluffy” looks like a mascot costume so it’s probably safe to say that’s not a real fluffy. I haven’t seen or played Poppy Playtime chapter 3, but I know Poppy Playtime’s monsters are like giant living toy things, and I have seen fanart and fan characters of this cat creature thing with a face identical to “mama pony’s” that apparently appears in chapter 3.

So I’d say Mama Pony is either a living doll ala Poppy himself (supporting the “stuffy mummah” nickname), or someone in a mascot costume. The dead “munstah mummah”, uh, no idea but she probably deserved it.

Either way, this is some good sadness! I’d call it more sadbox than bleakbox, honestly, since it’s more of a personal tragedy than a widespread depression era.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s always a shame when the COOL ALPHA CHAD gets SNEAK ATTACKED by the SNIVELING WEASEL.

This is an actual Of Mice And Men hot take I heard from a guy back in high school. I updated some of the terminology because we weren’t saying things like “cool alpha chad” during the waning days of the Second Bush Regime. That guy cleans pneumatic equipment for a traveling carnival in rural Arkansas now.

2 Likes

No problem! In poppy playtime, the scientists working at the “toy factory” would take children (sometimes adults too if they felt like it,) cut their brains and nervous systems out and put them into enlarged versions of toys they sold. (No real idea why they did that besides the fact that they could…)
The newly made toys were experimented on, and were treated as property, not as the people they used to be. Apparently, after years of suffering, the toys and other creations that were made all came together and slaughtered everyone that was in the factory to free themselves. This characters name is craftycorn, and shes one of the large “toys” that was used to help keep the orphans happy. Yeah, the story’s pretty messed up when you really get into it…

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with the story, but I love this. It’s so fucked up!

2 Likes

<3

2 Likes

The mouth reminds me of Hella Jeff

3 Likes

Really didn’t think i’d see craftycorn on here

2 Likes