A Fluffy for Thanksgiving 5 (Libra)

• Vulgar Language Warning *

Fluffies really were pathetic. After its three pumps into the mare, the fluffy stallion had passed out. As for the mare, it had spent the next hour with a vibrator in its snatch. Once the aphrodisiac had worn off, the mare fell over on its side, panting, in its own vaginal juices. My nose wrinkled in distaste as I picked up the mare and headed for the bathroom. I removed the vibrator with a shudder, my skin crawling in strong dislike, and tossed it into the biohazard bin. I filled the tub with luke warm water then placed the fluffy in just carefully enough to prevent the dumb thing from drowning. Pulling gloves on over my hands, I set to scrubbing the fluffy mare clean. Ten minutes later; I had the mare clean, dry and settled into the safe room I had set up for it in my bedroom closet.

The mare settled, I went and checked on the stallion. The dumb thing was up and awake, busy licking at the vaginal juices that were still pooled on the safe room floor, its hips working its teeny tiny dick against the carpet. I watched for a moment in disgusted curiosity before grabbing the sorry stick and whacking the snot colored fluffy on its ass. The thing screed and sprayed shit everywhere. I brought the stick down on its balls as it attempted to run and hid. I bit back a laugh as I brought the stick back down, this time on its back left leg. Not wanting to ruin the meat, I set the sorry stick aside and picked up the filthy fluffy. Into the bath it went.

Scrub, scrub, scrub.

The fluffy was clean.

I checked the calander. Tomorrow was Thanksgiving.

10 Likes