"a fluffy in the warehouse"------Art by "Inshi", Translate by "Enjoymead", History by "Nicolas Gabriel Godoy"

Español version

English version

128 Likes

La gente olvida que latinoamérica al no tener invierno, los fluffies se multiplicarian peor que ratas.

11 Likes

Bonk! Go to fluffy hell.

10 Likes

I really liked this one back in the subreddit. Putting foals alive in a trash bag always hits me.

16 Likes

No one:
Absolutely no one:
Fluffy logic: Hmmm, whether my babies and I live or die is almost entirely reliant on how likable or dislikable I am to humans. Better shit all over everything in this shed that the humans might need, instead of just finding a single corner or place outside. What could possibly go wrong??

17 Likes

kill the most valuable foal : abusers its big brain time. :nerd_face:
A person with a brain : you dumb idiot. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You would expect the fluffy pony to think that far ahead you naïve fool. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, a pure white foal? Keep that $$$-maker

3 Likes

I know right.

2 Likes

en el sur nos estamos cagando de frio

3 Likes

Another thing, fluffies don’t like poop (like things that “smell pretty”, call certain colors “poopy”, etc) yet they poop anywhere and everywhere. I guess they’re programmed to think someone will always be cleaning up after them.

8 Likes

All the foals are pure colours, so I think they’re just all too young to have started growing their mane/tail colours.

4 Likes

Dumb fluffy. Don’t hurt fluffy cus fluffy good morning. B×tch, you let them poop everywhere and live in it

3 Likes

Well he didnt check very well of his shed it got a hope that fits the shitrat. Can’t believe for a mare, a grown colt and babies can shit that much. Either blindly running around like a total idiot.

Looks like the blue one was from a previous stallion.

Tough luck on the white one.

2 Likes

hahaha excellent

2 Likes

Naaa, estamos a salvo ,tenemos la mayor cantidad de animales callejeros percapita que en el norte, ademas de las presipitaciones contantes o calor extremo casi sin puntos medios, ademas todo se inunda cada que llueve.

2 Likes

Its a smarty, no one would’ve bought it anyways

4 Likes

Yeah. Nobody wants those even if it’s a good color. Except for breading porposes.

2 Likes

color aside, fluffies seem illegal in the country the comic takes place, the guy called services so I doubt he’ll like to be in some illegal traffiking. He had some yarn also banned tho, so not sure. Maybe they were used to work with that and that’s why his family still has some.

5 Likes

I love the english one just because how bad the translation is, Makes it 100x funnier. Not insulting the translator, Or trying to at least.