A fluffy watching FluffTV with FOAL PSAs (by RQ/Roach Queen)

This was fantastic. I like it was brought on by a lawsuit.

3 Likes

FluffTV showing actually good content?

3 Likes

I’m not 100% sure it’s as abusive as the Babies show is given the consequences it leads to. This scares the hell of of them, but Babies probably has a bigger body count and misery index than a county worth of abusers in the same time period.

4 Likes

This is perfect-o. I love fluffTV exploration :open_mouth:

2 Likes

but it is an accurate representation of what happens to fluffies who run away or reproduce without the consent of their owners

2 Likes

mumma num da fow

Ah, my favorite part! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

As I see it, if FluffTV is going to make fluffies want babbehs they’d better show them the whole picture.

7 Likes

maclachlan never really got anywhere after the raccoons ended. and tbh the quality of that show went waaaaay downhill later on. it was much better earlier when the forest ranger and his kids were around and there was the christmas special and that kind of thing

I love the idea of the FOAL Association and their logo! Any more info on them?

2 Likes

Thanks for asking! I have a mock interview I wrote and the full logo somewhere. I’ll re-upload them when I have time. At the moment I’m out of town.

3 Likes

I love this

1 Like

Some UK PSAs really were this brutal. Try looking on YouTube for Apaches or Dark and Lonely Water.

Now that’s some good stuff.

Despite everything, Pomegranate seems like she wasn’t actually a terrible mother as she didn’t immediately try to kill her premature/malformed foal - she never should have left her owners in the first place, of course

1 Like

A fluffy with the initiative to eat her own shit.

Almost passable.

2 Likes

I have to reread this every time it pops up in the feed. Such a classic.

3 Likes

I feel this is funnier if the owner is a hugboxer who knew nothing of the new PSAs, then walks in on this and goes “… we HAVE a mop.”

4 Likes

Poor Wanda is traumatized forever now. FluffTV gets weirder and weirder.

Showing a fluffy being burned alive for being angry is definitely a good idea in that it will make fluffies behave, the psychological scarring is just something they’ll have to live with.

Now that’s quality TV! Good thing Ronda stopped hoping to be a mummah, she better know her place and obey her owner.