A Forever Foal Christmas (Ace)

Want to know more about Forever Foals before reading this story? Making a Forever Foal Read this for more info

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tom and his wife, Becky, had bought their daughter a Forever Foal for Christmas. The Fluffmart was actually open late on Christmas Eve for those who had placed orders for the quite expensive creatures, and so they went over to pick it up. The one they had ordered was yellow and green, a male. The size of the average stallion but they were referred to him as a colt in all materials.

“Whatever you do, don’t try and be cute by putting him in a box. I’m not kidding. He might have a heart attack.” The tired looking cashier told them as he verified that they were the owners. After that was taken care of, he lifted the Forever Foal out of his open-air pen and set him down in front of the couple.

“Alright. Well, come on.” Tom told the fluffy. He was wearing a puffy blue diaper which had the words ‘SPECIAL LITTLE GUY’ written on the back. He could find himself growing slightly annoyed at the sight. Eugh.

“Am babbeh. Omwy babbeh. Nu walkies. Gud upsies pweasies? Daddeh?” The fluffy held out it’s limbs to Tom who was the only one able. His wife was holding the ‘complimentary’ box of stuff which came with every order of one of these things.

“Fine.” Picking the fluffy up, he cradled it against one arm and he got a whiff of the sour milk scent of the soft kibble these things gobbled up along with the distinctive smell of shit. Well, whatever. It was for his daughter. Carrying it out to the car, he’d set it in the back seat and try to go to the driver’s seat…

“NUUUUU! Babbeh am awone! Nu! Pwease! Scawdies!” So to stop it from screeching it’s lungs out, Becky had to get in the backseat with it. Alright, new transition. Maybe this is just how things started out.

They waited just until the clock struck 12 and it was officially Christmas to set the fluffy down on their daughter’s bed. Her name was Emily, she was 18, and had been talking about nothing but having a Forever Foal for months ever since they had started trending on Dikdok or whatever that shitty phone thing was. Tom didn’t know. He didn’t care. The one thing he knew was that it’d been all she’d asked for and now here it was. They’d tied a little ribbon to the top of it’s head and tried to clean it the best it could before letting it loose on the bed. It immediately scampered up and gently nudged Emily with it’s snout. Nose. Face. Whatever you wanted to call it. Emily’s eyes fluttered open, pink bedding flew, she grabbed the fluffy and began to scream.

“OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD YOU GOT ME A WIDDLE FWUFFY BAABBBEEEHHH!” Tom had been prepared for this, already having plugged a finger into his ears. Said ‘widdle fwuffy babbeh’ began to immediately sob at the scream, flailing his arms around.

“Nu wike! Mumma pwease no woudy-noisies!” He was cradling to Emily’s chest, being soothed immediately at being held.

“I’m going to name you…Sprite!” She pressed little kisses to the top of his head, causing the ‘colt’ to giggle.

“Babbeh wub nyu namesie! Spwite! Su su pwetty!” He knocked his front hooves together in a crude imitation of clapping, and Tom left her room as his wife helped her go through the box of stuff which would be for his care. His part was done: It’d cost several thousand dollars.

“Looook Sprite. Mommy has your foooood! Yummy-nummies!” It was morning time and Emily had mixed together the fluffy’s kibbles. High protein stuff which had to be soaked and made into a slurry with a canned milk mixture. It smelled truly horrible but the little guy gasped and hugged her leg with a coo. Diving it’s face down into the horrible sludge, he ate so noisily and smacked his lips, causing bits of food to fly everywhere. This was…not really that cute. Emily stopped filming him with her phone. He finally looked up, grey stuff all over his face.

“Babbeh ‘nee cweanies!” He said like a good little boy, and she would nod and take out one of the perfumed wipes that came with the supplies which had come with him. Giggling and waggling his tail, he’d blow bubbles stupidly which did make for something to record.

“Wow Sprite! That’s sooooo cute! A-Dow-ABLE!” She had her phone focused on him until he shifted in place and let out the most rancid fart imaginable. The girl gagged, had to step away. There was about to be a valuable lesson here: He might act like a foal but he sure shit like a stallion.

“Ooohhhh GROSS!” Sprite’s new mummah exclaimed, apparently having forgotten that these things shit, and by purpose, not even in a littertray. “MOOOOOMMM! Help me change Sprite!” She called out from her bedroom.

“He’s yours! And don’t let your father hear you saying you can’t take care of him! You said you could, now it’s your responsibility!” Becky called out from the kitchen where she was working on breakfast.

Wrinkling her nose, Emily laid Sprite out on a towel. She had changed a diaper or two in her life but this smelled worse than any of those ever had. It was practically seeping right through the diaper, too. Gagging a little, she got the diaper off of him and began the process of cleaning all the shit off of his ass. Legs. Tail. Everything. All the while he giggled and babbled to himself, kicking his hooves around and making sputtering noises with his tongue.

“OK Sprite. You’re all clean. Let’s go watch TV.” Picking him up (he was still adamant about not even walking even a little bit), she brought him into the living room and plopped him down on the couch. Turning on the TV, she would learn another lesson: Forever Foals weren’t supposed to watch regular television.

As soon as a commercial featuring a cartoon monster advertising a used car lot came on, Sprite would immediately begin screaming.

“MUNSTAH! DEWE AM MUSTAH! HEWP MUMMAH! MUMMAH NUUUUU!” He flopped over onto her lap and kicked his back hooves against the cushions, continuing to empty his lungs until finally he’d calmed down.

“Fine! OK. That was a little…scary.” It wasn’t. Not even at all. Even the most sensitive of regular fluffies would see worse on the normal airings of FluffTV. He sure wasn’t acting as fun as the other Forever Foals she had seen on the Internet. Those ones were just cute. He was being kind of cute.

This continued all day. Whatever she tried doing with him, there would be a problem. Rolling a ball? She’d rolled it too fast and it’d nudged onto his hoof. Trying to take a shower? He had to be right there outside of it, babbling the entire time about wub, huggies, and how much he missed her. With every meal it seemed like he shit more than the last time, and this is how it continued on the entire winter break.

As she was getting ready to go to school as break had ended, Sprite was already throwing a fit.

“Mummah nu wub Spwite? Spwite nu am gud babbeh? Mummah? MUMMMAAHHHH!” He slapped his hooves down and began screaming as he always did, but Emily had enough at this point.

“You’re so, like, annoying! SHUT UP!” Taking an old phone charger she would cinch it around his snout and jaw, tying it up and binding his mouth closed. “I’m going to school you annoying brat! God, I hate you!” The girl sent a foot into his ribs, sent him skittering back, did it again until he had been forced away into her closet. Slamming the door closed, she left him to sit there for hours in the darkness. He couldn’t scream, and he was too paralyzed with fear to beat his hooves against the door. All he could do was lay there, eyes closed, hoping with the simplistic mind his kind had that no mustahs would come to get him.

Hours later, many forevers to the fluffy, the closet door finally came open. “Here’s your stupid food.” She told him, uncurling the impromptu charger muzzle from his face.

“Nee’ cweanies…wub mummah…Spwite su sowwies…” He pleaded with her, but he was hungry too. Maybe getting cleanies would have to wait a moment. His diaper sagged with poopies, it was one of the worst feelings ever. Plopping his face down into the bowl of food she’d brought him, Emily would begin heating up her hair straightening iron and setting out a bunch of nail polish/varnish.

After he was done eating, he was right over to her side and began to pester her.

“Mummah…mummah! Babbeh Spwite nee’ cweanies! Nu am feew pwetty!” He’d gotten up on his hind legs and attempted to do a little dance for her, though this shift in gravity caused the back of his diaper to rupture and send the pile of crap straight to the floor.

“WHAT THE FUUUUUCCKKKK!” Emily screamed, the noise causing Sprite to get scared and ram into the tray containing her nail polish and varnish. It all crashed to the floor. Her parents were going to kill her, and yes it was all her fault, but not really because she was a teenage girl and in her mind nothing could be her fault.

“OK, stupid dipshit!” Emily got up from her bed, the fluffy shrinking back with the tatters of it’s diaper hanging to the floor.

“Mummah, nu! Yew say nu-nu wowd! Su badsies! Nuuuu!” Emily grabbed him up by the scruff of his mane. The fluffy kicked it’s hind legs around. “BAD UPSIES! BABBEH AM NU FUH BAD UPSIES!”

She brought him to the shower, turning it on cold. Sprayed off the fluffy with the coldest wawa he had ever felt, the shock of it enough to actually get him to shut up for two seconds. Once he was cleaned off, she’d drag him back to the room.

“Su cowd! Am su cowd! Mummah pwease!” His teeth were chattering.

“Oh, you’re cold? You’re such a big baby. Here, let me warm you up!” Plopping him down on the bed, making it seem as if he were about to get a fresh new diaper.

She took the hair-straightener that had been warming up since she’d gotten home and clamped it down against the weirdly small, deformed looking genitalia that the Forever Foals were forced into having. The fluffy rolled it’s eyes back, screeched so hard that it seemed like his tongue was about to tear itself out. It was lucky her parents both worked late.

“MUMMAH! PEEPEE PWACE HUWTIES! HUUUUU! NUUUUU! MUMMAH!” It cried and wept as she kept the hot iron pressed down, burning it’s genitalia until she smelled the flesh cooking.

“Babbeh ‘nee mummah! Babbeh wub mummah! CHEARP! SCREEEEE!” It cried and squealed, Emily having to actually peel away her straightening from it’s body. Well, that’d have to go into the trash once it had cooled down.

Emily put a nice new diaper on him. This asshole was going for a ride. No way was she going to let her parents know she’d just burned it’s cock and balls off. That was psycho bitch shit and she was a nice girl.

After getting him loaded into her car, she had to listen to him sit in the passengers seat. Cheeping and peeping, crying and trying to get her to listen to him. The music was cranked up.

“Huuhuu…cheeeep…mummah…peepee pwace burny-huwties.” She’d slowed the car down to a slow roll once they were in a deserted place.

“Awh! Let me give you huggies to make it better, bud!” She took one hand off the wheel and let the window down, a woosh of chill January air blowing in. Sprite gave a waggle of his tail, excitedly rushing over the seat. Mummah loved him! Mummah was always right! Like pulling the sheet off a fully set table, she grabbed him by the neck and sent him sailing out the open window with one neat motion.

The car was going slowly but Sprite still hit the asphalt hard. His legs broke, he rolled, caused a skid of blood to slick out over the road until he finally settled in a bunch of gravel and trash at the side of the road.

“MUMMMAAAHHHH! HUWTIES! SCREEEEE!” He called out. Variances on this were called out over and over.

“Mummah…peep….yew fo’git Spwite! Spwite am babbeh! ‘Nee mummah…su huwties…weggies huwties…peepee pwace huwties…” He sobbed on the gravel he was stuck on top of.

Nobody cared to stop and help him. This was a common enough sight at this time of the year. The Forever Foal, still dressed in his ‘SPECIAL LITTLE GUY’ diaper and a frilly blue bib still covered in the gray specks of his last supper would continue to cry for his mummah to come back.

Don’t worry though: The cold killed him before starvation or being ripped apart by wild animals.

53 Likes

Fuckin … fuck. I think I am less of a person for having laughed at this.

9 Likes

IMG_3743

16 Likes

He was being a lil bitch, it’s OK to laugh

5 Likes

I laughed far too much. Sprite really was a pissbaby. Or a shitbaby? The diapersplosion is what really got me.

Forever Foals are fun, I love your stories about them.

10 Likes

2/10 didnt suffer kenough

8 Likes

I’m sure he went to Hell afterwards, if that’s any consolation

6 Likes

I can only imagine Satan having to contend with fluffies. He’d probably make their own special circle…

Ok so yes toss him out but as a dad that shit cost 7k. You’re working at a fluffy shelter to pay me back. And for every week I don’t get all my money back I leave a a new foal in your room. That cheap ones from the vending machine.

5 Likes

Are you kidding? Probably loves them since they keep the second ditch of the Malebolge (8th circle of liars, frauds, flatterers, thieves, etc.) overflowing with excrement. It even fits, since countless bad fluffies are all about showering their owners with “huggies an’ wub” while being vile little shits.

2 Likes

With the unwillingness to walk i have to wonder if the shit ninjas went too far with this one.

5 Likes

More than likely an explorin’ babbeh who too far, got shocked by his collar, and tried running the wrong way and got stuck in a loop of continuous shocks.

8 Likes

Noticing the price for Forever Foals, I’m guessing a lot of it is mark up. Or being a shit ninja pays REALLY well.

6 Likes

Well each FF in training has to have their own safe room, constant care & babying, special food and hormone treatment, also yes the shit ninjas too. You have to figure it’s a way more expensive process than having a mare poop out a bunch of morons in a small kennel .

8 Likes

Yeah. And for as abusive as the end result is, you can’t just have any abuser off the street as a fecal shinobi. What to punish, and how much to get the proper permanent foal mindset likely takes training for the employees.

4 Likes

Emily needs to get a goddamn job and buy her own disabled horse slave creature

7 Likes

lol

1 Like

Love it, please write more forever foal abuse stories.

1 Like

Young lady does seem something of a Forever Filly.
Did not keep her from going straight for the nu-nu place :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

She was originally supposed to be younger but I had reservations about a child burning off a fluffy’s cock and balls. Worked out too cause I think the car death was funny

3 Likes