A fresh batch of pillow foals (carniviousduck)

I admit, I am in the need of a Stress Ball to squeeze while I write my commissioned stories… I’ll take three of them.

I’d like that fuckin orb of a fluffy in the very back. Yeah the one that looks like a literal orange.

1 Like

The ball

@Lothmar

8 Likes

My reply comment got too long… Im making this a story.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I’ll take that cyan foal with pale rainbow tail on bottom-left… As Enfie toy for my dog) As long its neutered it has no other use…

i cant believe nobodys claimed the top right corner blue pegasus with the battery acid mane… just look at that face i mean cmon

Another 2 gone… and a ball?
@Lothmar
@JammyJams
@Rusk_Joringer

1 Like

I have a feeIing the tripIe dot is goingto be treated Iike a bowIing baII.

Awesome as usual! :sunglasses::+1::beer::two_hearts:

I see the striped one below the orange is still available, couldn’t stop thinking about that one. I’ll take it.

Another happy customer
@ShitratStomper

1 Like

I’m in a dilemma between pegasi sensitive cry babbeh and little mr Siphonshit.

I’d like an apple fluff

The numbers are falling and the remaining Pillows are starting to feel the pressure. forever sleepies is imminent.

ohhhhhh is the dumb gray one taken??? i love hiiiimmm
Awwww damn i just say they’re taken, can i have the blue pegisi? they look like good fun

okay, since you’re taking the pegasi, I’m taking Mr Siphonshit. He must be good weapon against annoying neighbors.

1 Like

@Dark_Hugboxer
@Julie
@Thatmotherfluffer

Its been a couple days the foals are starting to stink, all thats left are mine thank you for supporting your local carnivorous Waterfowl, remember to spay and neuter your shit rats.

5 Likes

I hope you’ll show us what happens to the rest of pillows :smiling_imp:

1 Like

@Lothmar
After cleaning the leftovers from the box and gathering the rejects for the BEEF, i found your “BALL” was not alone do you have room for 4 more ?

4 Likes

I thought only @Eded_ted had living furniture. :ahahaha:

1 Like