A fresh batch of pillow foals (carniviousduck)

Last weekend a feral herd arrived on my property, being this late in winter i was suprised that they had so many foals. As i opened the door the begging began; “babbehs cowd, need nummies, be nye daddeh?”. I looked through the herd, saw the grim fate that these foals had burdened their parents with, so i did what a responsible adult would do… i gathered all the foals, bathed, fed, spayed, neutered, and last but not least PILLOWED. Once i finnished, i showed the grateful parents that their burden was no more. That they didnt have to feed there babbies, keep them warm or worry about them running away. What i saw was tears of joy, and as i closed the door, i swear i could hear happy crying that their foals were in a better place.

So who would like to adopt a pillow foal ?

69 Likes

I would very much like to adopt the light blue “standing” one in the back, i love his glazed over expression either hes already completly gave up or hes catatonic :hwut:

2 Likes

These are all awesome but I have too many as is.
Otherwise I’d grab Mr. Derp gray in the center.

3 Likes

They look great haha, I especially love the one in the lower right corner. Although I’d have to side with Karn here, much as I’d like him, I have too many that I haven’t done stuff with yet.

I have so many too, but that isn’t going to stop me. :grin:
I’ll take the pillowed cowfluff.

I love cow fluffs.

Omg, omg, can I have a camo fluff? Either one would be swell! So cuuuute.

Edit: maybe the unicorn camo on the right, pretty please?

see this would be an excellent time to pull out a foal-launcher and “reunite” the happy foals with their parents… with extreme prejudice

2 Likes

Omg, I love the miserable grey one in the bottom right corner. May I take him home and name him Eyore?

3 Likes

I’m game to adopt. I’ll take the brown Alicorn next to the blue Pegasus on the top right.

As it stands
@NeonZangetsu
@FluffyDaddeh
@Aurix
@Noodle
@FreshlyPillowed

1 Like

Brilliant. Nefarious. Evil. Glorious.
I love the framing.
“I see you’re so happy that I am helping you”

YAY!!!

Hope the camo fluffs were siblings and they’re now seperated. :smiley:

1 Like

i want the other camo fluff

1 Like

⟟ beg for the grey derpy looking one. ⟟ shall take great care of it

1 Like

Im trying to figure out which would of been the bestest babbehs, im thinking bottom left with the rainbow tail and possibly pinky boi in the middle he looks paticulery broken :hehehe:

@truthtellergilead
@Mouse_Brained

You have saved them Rejoice!

1 Like

Poor cow. :frowning:
~is glad to see someone adopted them though~ :slight_smile:

~As all the ones he is interested gets adopted they stealthily pretend the ball with the star pattern is a foal and steals it.~

Do you want the star ball? It can be yours if you want to adopt… it?

2 Likes

ER ball~ im adopting this foal… ~runs away with starball!~

1 Like