A Gently Swimming Peppermint Seafluff (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

comm - peppermint sea fluff

A commission from @Oculusfluffy as a gift for @PeppermintParchment! I haven’t drawn a lot of sea fluffies, so this was a fun and cute little thing. Hope you enjoy!

51 Likes

I went with this commission because Peppermint was going through a bit of a tough time IRL, so I approached @SqueakyFriend about a commission. I was really happy with how this picture turned out, and its really interesting see Peppermint’s unique take on the seafluffy done by another artist.

Pep is definitely an inspiration for me, and I was really happy to see her return to the fandom after such a long hiatus

4 Likes

@PeppermintParchment
Oofah! I hope you’re doing better.
:heart:hugz :heart:

2 Likes

Disgustingly cute.
And props to @Oculusfluffy for commissioning it.
But don’t forget that you are an inspiration for some of us too.

2 Likes

Adorbs!

2 Likes

That is really cute. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t know if i encountered this canon before…
Looking at the lil’ one’s weggies; is this breed amphibious or sumtin?

1 Like

Interesting take, still got their legs but with fins to help swimming, cute.

1 Like

I imagined them this way so they would be able to go on land and in the water :slight_smile: Not necessarily amphibious,more like a seal!

2 Likes

@Oculusfluffy Awww,this was such a sweet surprise! I wasn’t expecting this at all. I really appreciate it,just like I appreciate you always checking in on me following my grandpa’s death. It means a lot to me. This is so sweet. Thank you.
@SqueakyFriend This is so cute! You captured the charm of sea fluffies so well. I love it!

2 Likes

Every day gets a little easier. Thank you :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Don’t forget you’ve got friends here.
:blush:

1 Like