a hard bargain (MunstahMummah)

116 Likes

Lol

5 Likes

Sit in the toilet for a while little fluffy, I’m sure some dude who ate way too much will feed you for free

8 Likes

Admittedly, the death of the Dollar Menu is a terrible thing for everyone.

25 Likes

IMG_8369

9 Likes

Very nice! That cashier just did not give a fuck.

4 Likes

Broke ass lil dude

4 Likes

I remember when 5-for-$5 actually meant 5 for $5… :c

5 Likes

Same here. Mind, I also remember gas being 75¢/gallon or less. That’s just since I started going to college.

Oh, what about ten packs of the crappy ramen for a buck, or four of the good stuff?

3 Likes

Awh, poor buddy. I’d give hime some fries or something at least ;-;

3 Likes

Would you risk your job for this fluffy?
what if the cameras caught you giving free fries away?
If you are willing to do that then I commend you but I would understand if someone wouldn’t

6 Likes

I’d buy the poor fluffy a double cheeseburger meal or something out of my own pocket, I am probably too much of a softie lol

4 Likes

Aww. I wanna adoot him :frowning:

2 Likes

Well if it’s fast food i’m probably making minimum and the manager probably wouldn’t care. Eitherway it’s one smart fluffy, he got the money! He deserves a bit! <3

4 Likes

It was a god send for my waistline, though I do miss $2 McGangbangs

shit was culinary self harm

2 Likes

Homie really rolled a 4 in bartering :weary:

1 Like

Shitrat have zero motion. Should’ve bought the 1 dollar quick death option

1 Like

Credit to the guy at the counter for being weirdly nice about it, most people would have kicked the little fucker in the teeth when he begged to be taken in

i know i would have, cuz fuck no dude i got better shit to do then take care of your ass man

1 Like

The employee is absolutely right, there are almost no economical menus and he has to survive, he wouldn’t risk anything for a shitrat xD

2 Likes

Delicious.

1 Like