A Hard Knock Life. [ By Biorb_McBiorb]

Clint walked alone on his way to Uptown Fluffs. He was a bit excited today as the store had quite a few pregnancies that were bound to happen sometime soon.

Clint hadn’t visited the store in a little while, letting the new manager Gloria actually do her job for once, and not be surrounded by Fluffies every single day.

As Clint walked, he thought about how his Fluffies were growing up, and their foals were either along the way, or also getting bigger.

peep… peep… pe-… peep…

Clint stopped, as he had known that noise all too well. It was either one or two things.

A chirpy foal that had been abandoned, or something to do with a Smarty.

Clint turned to the chirping, now facing an open alley-way. As Clint drew closer to the faint peeping, he heard other noises snuffing out the peeps.

“Shuddap dummeh Babbeh! Nu wan munsta hoomins to gibe bestes’ smawty huwties!”

Clint grinned. ‘Wonder if I’m still good at this…’ Clint thought preparing his most sincere voice.

“Hello? Is anyone there? Is their a Fluffy here? I’m not a Monster, I actually own a lot of Fluffies. I could always use another.” Clint announced.

“Shuddap dummeh Babbeh! Nu wan munsta hoomins to gibe bestes’ smawty huwties!”

peep… peep… pe-… peep…

“Hell-” Clint turned the corner expecting to see the familiar sight of a Fluffy poorly hiding, but was met with a bat to the face.

“GET THAT FUCKIN’ ABUSER!” Was all that was said. Clint had been dropped like a sack of potatoes, and quickly getting the shit kicked outta him, being beaten by his attacker with a bat and… Small taps?

“Ged dat dummeh! gib fowebah sweepies tu dat meanie!”

Clint felt his face get red. Was he really getting fucking attacked by some fucking hugboxer and a Fluffy?

A FUCKING FLUFFY?

Clint rolled over, hoping to avoid the next bat swing, thankfully, he was met with a beautiful metallic ping, and a fluffy’s squealing as he rolled over it.

“EEEEEEEEE!!! OWWIES!! OWWIES! WOWSTES’ OWWIES!!!”

“Bubblegum!” cried Clint’s attacker.

Clint was getting up, dazed and mad as hell. He had never felt like this before, the idea, no- the notion that he had just been fucking sucker punched and ganged up on by a fucking Fluffy and it’s owner, pissed him off more than any fucking thing he had ever felt before.

The attacker didn’t even see Clint steady himself and retaliate as he was too busy fawning over his precious pet. Clint angled himself, albeit wobbly, to a point where he could punt the fucking fluff-ball out of the attacker’s hands. With a satisfying windup, Clint kicked Bubblegum out of his owner’s loving hands, and into a nearby wall.

“NO!!! YOU FUCKING MON-” was all the attacker could say before Clint reared his arm back, and slammed the man into the ground with a right hook.

Clint was woozy, and still really fucking mad. Looking over his attacker, Clint saw he was wearing some shitty-ass anime balaclava and all black, quickly de-masking his attacker.

It was just some dude. Someone Clint had never met before… ‘But how did he know I was…’

“Oh… Ooooooh… it…

Clint strode over to the wall, seeing a splatter with streaks reaching the ground. Following the blood, Clint found the Fluffy, a bright Pink and Blue Unicorn, was hobbling away.

“n-nee’ w-wun… w-wun… w-wun’ w-way’!”

Clint brought his boot down onto the Unicorn’s back half, breaking a lotta bones from the sound of the snapping.

“Do. I. Know. You?” Clint said, coldly demanding answers.

All the Fluffy could do was screech, begging for the pain to stop. Eventually the Unicorn stopped, and turned to face Clint.

“Pwe-… NU! NUNUNUNUNU! NU MEANIE’ MUNSTA! NU WAN BE NEAW MEANIE WED HOOMIN!”

“HOW. DO. YOU. KNOW. ME.” Clint said, pressing his foot deeper into the already concave back half of this Unicorn’s body.

“FWUBBY KNYU 'OU! KNYU 'OU!”

Clint raised his foot off of the Fluffy. “Go on.”

“F-fwubby heaw ob m-meanie m… meanie h-hoomin… h-hab w-wed n-nu fwuff, a-an am t-twicky… w-wiww pway nice, b-buh a-am meanie!” Bubblegum explained.

“Who told you.”

“N-nice w-wady… H-hab pwetty nu-f-fwuff.”

“Her name?”

“Hu… P-pwease n-nu gibe B-bubbweg-gum mowe huwties… p-pwease…”

Clint lowered himself down to the Fluffy’s level and began to gently stroke the Unicorn’s mane, uncaring of how fucked up and bloody it really was.

“I wont hurt you anymore. Now tell me.”

“W-was n-nice w-wady W-wexi.”

Clint felt his face contort into something fierce and angry. “Thank you.”

“P-pwease gi-” Clint quieted the Fluffy by grabbing it’s muzzle with his large hand.

“I said I wont give you anymore hurties. I never said I wouldn’t kill you.”

Before the Unicorn could cry and beg muffled pleads into Clint’s hand, Clint began to push the Fluffy’s head into the ground, slowly, the Fluffy’s head began to turn and twist into pained awkward ways, the sound of cracking bones echoed thru Clint’s hand and body.

The Fluffy’s head was pressed thru his body, until every bone along his spine, and the bones in his head, were cracking under the pain and weight of Clint’s might size.

“LET GO OF HIM YOU FUCKING ABUSER!”

Clint turned to see the attacker, still bloody in the face swing the bat right at Clint’s face.

Sadly, Clint had enough of a reaction time in him to actually grab the bat with his free hand.

With a meaty WHAP the bat met it’s mark along the grooves of Clint’s hand, the attacker’s face dropped when Clint pulled the bat away from him, and tossed it away from him.

The attacker simply watched as Clint stared at him, continuing his Pancake-ification on his beloved pet. If the daggers that Clint was staring into his attacker were real, they could stab through him a thousand times over.

Bubblegum squealed, then gurgled, then quietly crumpled under the weight of Clint’s hand.

Clint got up, grabbing the flattened, mangled fluffy and tossed it at the still-in-shock attacker, blooding his face.

Clint strode past the attacker, and began to walk out of the alley. Hiding his still bloody hand by placing it into his pocket, Clint continued his walk towards Uptown Fluffs, his vision was a bit blurry, and he felt weird in his own skin.

But he needed to take care of his Fluffs, and the sooner he was done at work, the sooner he could make it back home.

“Might need to go to the hospital too… After I clean up.” Clint said, wobbling along, not realizing the ground was quickly climbing up to meet his fa-

SLAM

Clint awoke to the sound of beeping. Slow, repetitive beeping.

“MUMMAH! DADDEH CWINT WAKIES!” Cried a weird weight on Clint’s chest.

As his eyes readjusted, Clint saw Oingo and Mambo on his chest. Mambo was still nuzzling into his body, muttering kind words into his chest, and Oingo was now pacing around alerting what could only be Donna.

“Sug! Oh thank God you’re okay! You passed out on the side of the road! Are- are you alright?” Donna said, rushing into the room and hugging Clint’s body.

“Y-yeah… Sorta.” Clint answered. “Donna?”

“Yeah Sug?” Donna answered, staring Clint in the eyes.

“I-uh… Nevermind… Thanks for being here.”

“Of course Sug… Also you mumbled about being beaten up by a Fluffy, any reasoning to that?” Donna said, a cheeky smile appearing on her face.

“No. Nothing at all.” Clint said, now mad again.

Clint raised his hand only to feel the cold sound of metal, and a band of steel around his arm. “What the?”

“It’s okay Su, you were a little… Difficult, is all. Had to keep you on the bed. You kept hollering about our neighbor’s daughter Lexi…”

Clint tensed up, quickly meeting Donna’s eyes.

“Sug… Are you sure we are okay?”

“I’m… I’m not sure.”

Bout time i started writing about the Clintverse again, lol.
Thanks for reading! - B

11 Likes

Fuck that psycho is back again???

1 Like

Fuck it, put Lexi down. It’d be less psycho for everyone to deal with.

2 Likes