A Heart of Darkness - Chapter 15: The Suffering Toughies (Commissioned for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

I think this is one of my masterpieces of abuse
:V hope you guys enjoy it

55 Likes

Brutal and well-deserved

1 Like

Serve them right :muscle: once their balls rot they fall and break their neck…or get peck by birds.

2 Likes

The story is brutal. You’re being nicer to them than the writer!

I’d argue the story and these scenes from it need the “justice” or “justified abuse” tags. Which I’ve noticed I’m way now comfortable reading it seeing than abuse that just happens.

2 Likes

abuse is what they did to those poor foals

3 Likes

The punishment is worth have birds peck them to death

3 Likes

Did you read it by chance?

1 Like

chapter 15 ? not yet
this art was requested to be done about 2 weeks ago
I was waiting for the chapter to come out to be posted, why ?

1 Like

Oh sorry, was asking @FallenAngel007. The art can’t show the worst parts of what happened. Can’t say more without spoilers. Except…

There were no birds to give them a fast, merciful death.

1 Like

oh sorry, my headache today doesn’t let me think well xD
knowing randomAP, he probably specified every single evil detail of the abuse in this chapter xD

2 Likes

Do you know if RandomAirPeople will come to the community? I tried to read the story on reddit, but reddit told me I’m a shitfuck and to download their app.

1 Like

he’s already here. @anon68543914 it’s his name here
I just dunno if he’ll post it here too later

2 Likes

Hanging fluffies by the scrotum and testicles like that is…

:sunglasses:

…just nuts

(YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

4 Likes

4 Likes

No i havent read it yet as it was here but reddit i just read what the summary said.

1 Like

You gotta have some cajones to do that.

I’m already here, I plan on moving everything to this site eventually. I’m like 80% done with the story on Reddit, so I was planning on finishing it there first. Its mainly because I’m very, very forgetful. I feel like I would somehow forget to post at each place simultaneously…

1 Like

Hehe…
Hang a fluf, but from the nono bumps!

I just uploaded all story parts onto here, InfraredTurbine convinced me to do so.

4 Likes

I mean, why not?