A Heart of Darkness - Rapist smarty ending (Commissioned for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello everybody!
Here’s another Illustration I did for A Heart of Darkness - Chapter 14: Retribution Part II
yep. this is basically the smarty that raped Indy
you can read about his ending here.

I really liked the details for this one. 2am and I was like “lol, I can do that ?” xD

For commissions about illustrations of your stories and characters, comics and so on, feel free to contact me at any time :wink:

46 Likes

Ou’ get wat ou’ fwuken’ deserb’

5 Likes

4 Likes

Still too good of an ending for him.

4 Likes

So what’s happening here?

1 Like

A story advertisement

1 Like

basically cage rat torture.
it’s when you put rats in a cage and heat it up, so the rats gonna try to get inside you to survive, kill you and them in the process.

5 Likes

OH! I was wondering if that was the case but I was unsure

1 Like

He had it coming! He had it coming all along!

1 Like

Why not use actual rats? Those Foals did nothing wrong and are less likely to do damage anyway.

Because Justice discriminates fluffies

1 Like

Yesssshhhhhhh :smiling_imp::grin: squirrrmmmm ya bastard squirmmmm in pain!!! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

His lineage all gone in smokes

1 Like

IIRC the author notes the protagonist is off his PTSD meds and is going into bad places mentally. This fluffy is blinded, but can still smell his foals. It’s all to add to his torment.

Looking forward to the end of it but I feel between his PTSD plus the invasion and his surviving foal’s injuries and trauma? Sadbox ending at best.