A heart of darkness - Truffle ( Commission for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello,
This is a commission showing the last minutes before and after what happened to Indy,
in A heart of Darkness. RandomAirPeople is really excited writting those,
if you wanna take a look at it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/mjizct/a_heart_of_darkness_chapter_1_introduction/

small spoilers and description: He had his balls and wings were mangled, a broken leg, a torn apart leg, no more legs in mouth, broken jaw, and more. Basically he was psychologically sent back to the chirp phase and can’t speak or react to things anymore.

45 Likes

Finish what ya started. Stomp his skull and be done. Kids dese days.

3 Likes

Very nice work conveying its fear and misery.

5 Likes

woah!! tbh the abusebox its the most creative part of the comunity and honestly your drawing its perfect

2 Likes

no,u

1 Like

Wait, I thought Indy was and a bright indigo pegasus with a spring-green mane. Truffle was the one that was brown with a black mane, but he was a unicorn.

The one pictured is a brown pegasus with a black mane, which wouldn’t be any of the four foals in the story.

Actually that’s Truffle, I misconfused him for Indy for some reason ._.
lul
there is a brown one, with black mane called Truffle

Ill fix the colors and be posting it later

The poor thing :cry: whats shocking that you describe the trauma cause him to revert to chirpin noises, hurt my heart seeing the poor things condition.

yep, and not being able to eat anything solid anymore and stuff

1 Like

Is there such way for fluffies to recover? Who or whatever did this is a monsters.

physically I guess yes, dependind on how bad wounded they are, but psychological I guess it’s impossible (maybe?)
like, when a fluffy is raped, or something like this, it’ll remenber this forever no matter what
but that’s all my opinion of course

1 Like

Depends on the canon. The Wan Die loop is generally supposed to be rock bottom, blue screen of death comatose that is all but permanent until they die from no longer even trying to survive. Starvation, approaching predator, they should even no longer respond to any physical or emotional pain because they are tapped out. Its always said to be Hasbio hard coding, to let the owner know there is no saving it or wasting time on it and to just get a new one immediately.

But due to overuse its just never actually used that way. Abuse works throw them into the loop as “The End” or sometimes before the torture even ends. Hugbox has it as the starting point for rehabilitation, where any hope offered such as a kind word makes them immediately perk up sometimes.

This Fluffy is beyond the Wan Die loop, but is showing the traits it is supposed to indicate.

So who knows?

yep because it was sent back to the chirp phase, so he can’t even ask to die

1 Like

So in the Fluffy community reddit, there is a story I wrote/am writing called, “A Heart of Darkness”. This is from Chapter 7-8, when an invasive feral herd breaks into a veterans home and murders three of his foals, and horrifically maims the survivor.

Technically its the Indigo and Spring Green one that survives, the coloring was made in error, there has been a new version of this made with the correct coloring

So currently it is unknown the full extent of the damage done to Indy. Chris does not have the right machines or supplies to give him a thorough lookover. I can definitely say the harm done to this foal was extensive, and only survived through some miracle. Recover I think is more of a subjective thing in this case, perhaps physically this foal may recover, but psychologically can be anyone’s guess.

1 Like

Geez i didnt know those frikkin feral herds can mess someone home that worst. :angry: Home Wreakers was one invasion I found. But yours is a horrible vision what happened, hope those herds get whats coming for them.

The whole concept of feral invasions vary over headcanon. They can go from being a minor lawn nuisance, to total destruction of the inside of your home. I took the approach that this herd views Chris and his herd as competition for resource and much like in nature the ones who can adapt are the ones who survive. It essentially was a heard of forty (Primarily four toughies, a smarty, and one obese mare) vs four “Talkie Babbehs” for the home’s resources.

I’ll try and upload the story onto here as soon as I can.

2 Likes