A Helpful Mummah (ESF)

Lol I thought her name was “crowbar” for some reason.

4 Likes

Don’t worry. Translating human speech to fluffy’s is a thing, doing the opposite is way more complicated!
I had to think twice about the name, I almost opted to not say the fluffy’s name in the entirety of the comment.

3 Likes

The problem is, we don’t even know if she will give birth to any more alicorns in her whole life. This may be the only time.

4 Likes

I personally support this, things are worthless anyway.

3 Likes

Time to pillow.

5 Likes

I am not big on abuse but this time? It is punting (yeeting) time.

3 Likes

It was her only one that wasn’t a ‘munstah.’

2 Likes

let’s start by killing that “survivor” really slow and by slow i mean fucking slow

4 Likes

oh no

1 Like

Ah ok

1 Like

WHAT THE FUCK?!! WHY YOU MISERABLE LITTLE BITCH!!! IT’S SORRY STICK SPANKING TIME FOR YOU, WITH A WEEK IN THE SORRY BOX TO BOOT!!!

2 Likes

I’m a hugboxer myself, but seeing some of the comments there way too fucking soft. I will kick that bitch with my good boots in the stomach.

2 Likes

I bet the owner is raging internally, He could have a small fortune but the bitch killed them. He’s planning to bread her again seeing if this is a fluke or she has a high chance to give birth to Alicorns, but first, punished this bitch for killing the alicorns, but can’t the owner can’t damage her too badly yet.

1 Like

I actually think that attacking the munstah babbeh is stupid, because you can never tell if it can eat you whole. The best thing you can do when you see a babbeh with pointy and wings is either abandon the nest and run, or close your eyes with your hooves and pray that this thing will go away

1 Like

I giggled at that

1 Like

Hmmm best route is to show her she looks exactly like her babies, stitch wings onto her, make think shes always been this way. she’s a full blown monster and she killed her babies. Then pillow her and muzzle her till she makes up for it. I would make sure psychologically she be destroyed, and be conditioned to make up for this extremely. Cruel. Oh god yeah, but SHE KILLED 4 ALICORN BABIES! UNACCEPTABLE. Plus it be funny. Course ya can just pillow her or kill the foal. Both are fair.

1 Like

What is the point of teaching her a lesson, if she will become too mentally broken to use it?

2 Likes

Fair point. Just angry she killed 4 alicorna. Probably best to just pillow her.

Edit: And take away her only surviving foal. Not kill it, just make it known she lost any right to raise her foals after killing 4.

2 Likes

yeah, seams about right

1 Like

Also take brown foal away. Ya can’t trust her to be a good mom. Sorry should of said that in a reply instead of edit XD

2 Likes