A Helpful Mummah (ESF)

92 Likes

Time to stretch the Yeeting arm.

23 Likes

NOOO a pure white and a pure black alicorn!! :frowning:

29 Likes

Time for a pillowing. THIS is why you either attend the birth, train the mother, or pillow her.

23 Likes

i will punt that fluffy into the fucking sun

12 Likes

Time to lose see places privileges. Or glue wings to her back and make her look in the mirror and tell her she a monster now because she’s a murderer.

20 Likes

I feel this loss is so tremendously immense that the owner would stroke out or something.

I don’t know how much alicorns go for but I know it is a lot. With those colors too? Yeesh

13 Likes

Very proud. Saved me the trouble of listening to 4 mewling shits.

Edit: scratch that. She’s a poopie babbeh white knighter. Milkbag that bitch

12 Likes

I kinda wanna see you do a follow-up. What would you do in this case, ESF? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Let’s put it this way: When Arabica was a foal the highest offer I had for her was around $5,000 (which I declined since I was already registered as her owner) and she has a what they would call ‘poopie’ colors. Those foals? At minimum $10,000 and for the white and black ones $25,000 a piece. That bitch should’ve been turned into a pillow and bred to make back that investment.

7 Likes

im hugboxer but… takes out a sorry stick

11 Likes

Congratulations Clover! You just won a ticket to the local breeding mill! Here you will produce foals over and over again, and you will never see them!
And if you start to be a shit factory, you’ll win the Milkbag spot!

All of this, plus 20 whips of Sorry Stick, for free! Now, come to mama and get worstest owwies!

10 Likes

it time, rip and tear

2 Likes

My favorite activity: fixing things worse!

5 Likes

She just destroyed a god damn fortune. She fucked up royally right here. Although you could also say this is partly the owner’s fault for not instructing or supervising her.

6 Likes
  • “Okay, Google, how to become an abuser?”
5 Likes

Holy Jesus she saved a poopy baby!?

4 Likes

saved is kinda a strong word here. I think its more like “she was only left with the poopy baby after murdering all her other babies.”

4 Likes

damn it’d be hard to resist the urge to kill her on the spot, the only thing saving her is that she’s a god damned gold mine; multi-alicorn litter with very good colors on top of that.

3 Likes

That’s agreeable

2 Likes