A Feral Mummah (ESF)

Nope, she’s a racist baby killer. Finally, justice has been done.

2 Likes

Yes. Such a sweet little baby. Is that her little one on her back? If so, she must love the. She is so polite too. Asking more for help instead of demanding

EDIT: Oh, saw the other post about her. Now, I’d take her and da baby. Baby have the bestest life. Perhaps be given to one of my kitties as an adopted child, my mama cats love babies. I’d learn her truth and make her look like the monster she is on the inside. Maybe.

Can she be taught to know better? Is this bad programming or straight up monster?

11 Likes

Don’t be fooled by the politeness, this bitch is a remorseless baby killer!

3 Likes

And a little hurt. Hmm. That eye :frowning:

If in setting Alicorns get killed because that’s normal, same as runts? I’m not sure I’d necessarily hold it against her. She is getting fixed though.

5 Likes

God no, she killed a full alicorn litter. She is lucky of be alive.

2 Likes

Based on how she reacted to killing them its neither.

Its the default programming error that makes them not see Alicorns as Fluffies, combined with her not having been prepared by giving her the knowledge that the programming is wrong.

She legitimately did not think that they were supposed to live, and without malice she proudly announced that she did what she thought was the right thing to do.

The fact that she spared and loves the Poopie means she can be taught. Unlike Alicorns, which is a glitch, they are programmed to hate brown and dingy greens but she disregarded that programming by choice because she understands the Poopie is a Fluffy.

I actually just wrote the mental process for this in a story chapter.

So I’d say she deserves to be spared. She needs to be educated, which the owner failed to do any just assumed she wasn’t a mentally incomplete sapient animal.

12 Likes

She made an all-Alicorn litter in the first place though, and managed to keep her baby alive throughout the beatings.

Plus, seafoam is a wonderful color and her Poopie is a wonderful saturated shade with a matching mane.

She’s a god tier mother for a non-pillowing breeder, just with the usual programming error not being corrected.

7 Likes

No. But do take the baby.

3 Likes

Oh, it’s her… super glue and a mirror are coming her way.

4 Likes

I mean she’s grossly misguided but like @Thk has said it doesn’t make her irredeemable

5 Likes

At best for me, she’s good breeding stock.

4 Likes

The story may even be that she had been raised in a herd before her first owner. What we’ve seen is that without a outside arbiter (usually being a human) stepping in ferals will kill alicorns with extreme prejudice. If her entire life if that’s what counted as right and “necessary” how could she of possibly known otherwise?

3 Likes

Actually, not necessarily the Abuse option.

The fast way to convince her Alicorns are Fluffies for future litters is exactly that. Gaslight her, tell her she was an Alicorn all along and something just made her confused.

Use the fact she thought she was a Unicorn to convince her “if you’re wrong about what you are, then you mist be wrong about them not being Fluffies too”. That way she’s suspicious of her mental voice. She already is given the love the Poopie is getting, just gotta convince her the inner voice can be wrong about Alicorns too.

4 Likes

He didn’t shave her and carve baby killer into her. That Brown foal is going to fool people to think she was a good mammah and her daddy was an ass that only cares about good color.

But not know her back story. I would ask why she was kicked out and probably do the shaving and carving myself.

3 Likes

No.

But cute picture! :hugs:

4 Likes

I was always curious if she only liked the brown foal because it was the only non monster ; Or if she also had a bad color color bias that some greens/browns have sometimes.

Granted bad color bias is usually ingrained by nurture with ferals / bad colors through experience~

4 Likes

Hey, I’ve just noticed, her owner just beat her up and throw her out, meaning He/She wasn’t a breeder, if the owner was a breeder they would have tested if mare’s incredible Alicorn litter was just a fluke or she can consistently give birth o Alicorns.

The Guy/Gal was probably looking forward to having more fluffies, and was shocked and horrified when he/she saw his/her fluffy kill all her foals except one, and disgusted and angered with her casual nonchalant response. That’s my theory anyway.

5 Likes

no. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Edit: I forgot she killed her foals. No, if she told me, I’d put her down and take in the foal.

3 Likes

In theory, nobody who is familiar with Fluffies would take anything for granted and would run a quick psychological test.

Like a youtube video where they are supposed to answer questions, which lets the owner know any issues. Then in the description is a followup for their options if they want to work with the Fluffy instead of just pitch it back outside, kill it, or shelter it.

Since her aversion is a lack of understanding, the same creator would probably have an educational video for the Fluffy to watch explaining in simple terms that the Alicorns aren’t monsters and are indeed Fluffies, just that they’re so rare and special that it can be confusing and to rely on the humans to let them know what to do.

Assuming its not a canon where their brain detects Alicorn smell and reason/memory shuts down until perceived enemies are red paste.

3 Likes