1 Like

Let them fight

THE REVENG!

1 Like

GO FOR THE ANKLES

what a nice comic
i want to see more of this herd

Are they killing or even eating the mare? (The blue one on the top) :flushed:

Killing. Although eating may come next, Texas Chainsaw style.

Teeth are underutilized in Fluffy on Fluffy violence. They’d be more effective than flimsy joints, low muscle legs, brittle bones, and soft leathery “hooves” at cracking bones.

2 Likes

One of the few guilty pleasure pics of mine, mainly because I do like the concept of natural coloured fluffies and herds of such fluffies in the wild.

Also, its good to see you return @MuffMan

1 Like

Huh.
What happened to the pink Mare that blue was courting?

Managed to flee (for now…)

Huh. It’d be interesting if it was the @Osaka Mejod Mamma pink Foal.

1 Like

That would be quite the shock, I hope @Osaka wont mind…

Ferals are probably used to Meanie pretties. It would just be another standard six months of losing a herd to some random misery for a successful Feral adult.

Hell, maybe she survived because one of her siblings is in the Poopie pack. None of them seem to be in pursuit, wherever she went.

1 Like

This is just so good that it makes me

Smile! :blush:

SHE WAS THE INSIDE MAN (Uhh, Fluffy)

btw I already named all of the main fluffies featured here to motivate me make the sequel.

2 Likes

man I would love to see the origins of this herd I bet they got a system worked out if they let certain fluffies go by only running them off or if their good fluffy join as inside fluffies to test herds simple and effective really to punish bad mamas and papas brutally cull their selfishly taught brood free up food and safe places to the herd benefit and break the cycle!

I bet the locals like them better than normal feral herds cause they probably learn and do not pull a smartie that often with all that against them better manners and are smarter than other herds!

替天行道,大快人心! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That little red guy got absolutely fucked up

I love this one. I’d like to see what would happen if this herd came across a mother who properly cared for her poopie babbehs.

They would most likely demolish her and take the foals