a hugboxer corruption arc

hmmm, interesting this sounds like a story but what would make a hug boxer want to abuse fluffies?

7 Likes

Generally it’s when fluffies are cruel to other fluffies.
Makes even the nicest hugboxers see red.

2 Likes

Start with the Hugboxer having to discipline unruly Fluffies with a very soft sorry-stick, say they continually never use the litterbox and the Hugboxer reluctantly punishes them thinking its to help the Fluffy learn.

From there, the Hugboxer slowly gets more aggressive with their punishments, each time convincing themselves that it’s the right thing to do for the Fluffy’s benefit. They never consider what they do to be abuse because they don’t enjoy it, but since Fluffies generally never learn, the Hugboxer has to take more and more extreme measures to try and get their point across.

Hell, I might write this.

9 Likes

Fake books created that are said to be “cruelty free hugboxer approved” training guides that are just ways to mentally abuse a fluffy in a way that they seem like reasonable punishments, like withholding affection, but done to the extreme so as to be abusive, like deprive the fluffy of affection for a week instead of a more reasonable hour.

10 Likes

A dumbass hugboxer becomes convinced they can overcome smarty syndrome with luv. Hilarity ensues.

2 Likes

Sounds like something that would take a hueg amount of effort to pull off. Someone who truly loved an animal would never hurt them seriously.

4 Likes

Extreme emotional stress by fluffies less savory nature.

1 Like

Crackpot homeopathic medicine.

The hugboxer gets talked in to using some fluffy dietary supplement. It keeps getting sicker and more miserable, but the hugboxer has been persuaded to believe that is just “toxins leaving the body” or something. The fluffy is begging them to stop making them take it, but the hugboxer assures them it is for their own good. When it dies, a vet explains to the hugboxer how stupid what they did was and how much suffering the fluffy experienced.

6 Likes

Though I will concede that a fluffy who either became a tyrant smarty or was convinced to act real bad (like, hellgremlin level) would elicit a righteous anger response. That’s the only case I could see an animal lover abusing one.

3 Likes

Had family die because of this sort of thing. Honestly, yeah, that’ll be abuse.

7 Likes

Ouch. Sorry to hear that.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Charlatans are terrible. Deceiver worse.

2 Likes

It starts out small, then step by step gets slowly worse, each step justified in their mind somehow. Eventually they are ripping the legs off fluffies and worse. It can come over a person like an addiction, changing them into an anti-fluffy sociopath bit by bit.

3 Likes

off topic but how do i find or get access to your private/ controversial material? don’t be afraid, i’m practically dead inside running on stress and rage with coffee and weed, i’m next to impossible to offend.

3 Likes

just join the controversial group

You’ll need to join the controversial group to see controversial material

Just hit join and that should be you, any issues and hopefully one of the mods can help

https://fluffy-community.com/g/Controversial

1 Like

Makes me think of the people who think that pillowing fluffies makes them happier.
Love it.

4 Likes