A Lesson Must Be Learned! (FreshlyPillowed)

Bu… bu daddeh, Wuby onwy hav one babbeh! dey othew mummahs alweady hav wots! Wuby onwly took won babbeh!

I DIDNT BRING UP A BAD FLUFFY, NEITHER DID I BRING UP A FLUFFY WHO WOULD BE SOMETHING AS TERRIBLE AS STEAL A DEFENSELESS BABBEH FROM ANOTHER MUMMAH

Onwy won babbeh! Wuby onwy hav one and Midnight is getting biggest and stwongest, need more babbehs!

So you stole one from day-care?! that was your idea of a good solution, Listen to me, you are NOT embarasing me in front of the other owners at daycare, im not returning it

So… Wuby gets to keep babbeh??! :glee:

RUBY… YOU NEED TO BE TAUGHT A VALUABLE LESSON, HONESTLY I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE CAPABLE OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS… HERE IS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN YOU ARE GONNA GET RID OF THAT BABBEH, EAT IT SQUASH IT SUFFOCATE IT DO WHAT EVER YOU NEED TO BUT BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING REMEMBER, THIS IS ALL DOWN TO YOUR DECISION, THIS FOAL WOULD BE CURLED UP WITH HIS MUMMAH RIGHT NOW LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING WITH HIS BROTHER AND SISTERS LEARNING TO TALK, MAYBE EVEN GETTING A HOME OF HIS OWN ONE DAY AND BEING A DADDEH HIMSELF WITH HIS OWN BABBEHS, NOW HIS LIFE IS OVER… AND ITS YOUR FAULT… IF YOU DONT KILL IT I WILL, AND PROMISE I WONT BE AS MERCIFUL WITH HOW I DO IT, IM GOING OUT CHOICE IS YOURS

“Meany Daddeh, babbehs are for huggies and wuv like awe fluffies, daddeh… daddeh is dummeh! weave mummah awone, wub new bwother!”

BESTEST NUUU HUU HUU DUN SAY DAT

CONGRATULATIONS MIDNIGHT YOU SOUND LIKE A BIG FLUFFY NOW, SAYING SUCH STRONG WORDS ABOUT ME, YOU THINK YOU CAN CALL ME NAMES! WELL GOOD JOB YOU JUST EARNED A LIFETIME IN A ALLEYWAY TYING NOT TO GET ENFED AND STOMPED TO DEATH… RUBY… NOW YOU HAVE NO BABBEHS, AND ITS YOUR FAULT.

Huuu huuuu nu wan giv fowevew sweepies to wittle babbeh! he su smaww! HUHUUUUU BWEEEUUUU NUWAN NUWAN!

CHIRP! CHIRP!

26 Likes

Quite the problem you have here, sir.

And big problems like this requires bigger solutions, so i humbly lend to you " the problem solver"

8 Likes

for real Ruby, you shat in the pot of glue :v
All of this make me think you never was a mother at all.

3 Likes

Crush the babies and force feed the remains to dumb bitch Ruby.

4 Likes

Holy shit, a fantastic concept. Ruby fucked up BIG time.

4 Likes

Now, Ruby, you knew better. Now you have to kill the babbeh you stole, eat it all up, and get dpayed so you never have babies at all. Do you understand? If you whine, I’ll just have to spay you while you’re awake, and make you eat what I take out so you fully understand that you’ll never, ever, ever be a mummah. If you try to escape, I’ll just have to lock you in the litter box all day, then give you a cold bath every night. You really do have shit for brains!

2 Likes

love this art

2 Likes

“Man, I can’t believe they pay me to do this”

3 Likes