a little tied up by pichu (new pic)

lemme know opinions and if i should do more of this and maybe an explosion shot

7 Likes

sorry, its not much better

2 Likes

True but what i can see is good XD
Its all trial and error tbh and idk if the scanner app helps but regardless you have some nice art

he didn’t passed the age check

3 Likes

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!

1 Like

I’m often surprised by the ages of some people who find this community.
Especially that The_abuser kid that was suspended until 2035

1 Like

yeeeeeeah, i usually do that when people don’t want to show me their id to prove their age. i just assume the worst in this case to be sure

2 Likes

Fair. This community already has a poor reputation due to the subject matter. Don’t need any more excuses to be hated by letting kids in to be exposed to said subject matter.

Good work.

2 Likes

cute art, please dont come back till your 18, we would love to see more of your art then

But wouldn’t most people be uncomfortable with showing a stranger their ID? Especially if they don’t want their personal info tied to fluffies.

1 Like

I thought it was 16+? I joined when I was 16 (2020).

2 Likes

yes, that’s a common problem, which is why i always offer full deletion of the whole private massage in question

2 Likes

could have been a mix up on yours or our behalf. it is most certaintly 18 now

2 Likes

Guess I got lucky then. Kinda sucks though, since 16-19 is the exact same age group.
I’m 19 and I’d never date anyone out of that age range, and I don’t consider myself or anyone else under 20 an adult.
Age of majority should be raised to 20 in countries where it isn’t already. Or better yet, 25, since that’s the biological age of adulthood.

i mean, i can suspend you if you don’t feel mature enough i guess?
:pepe:

1 Like

No, no, I don’t mean I’m not mature enough. I mean that physically and mentally I am still an older teenager. Nothing changed about me when I turned 18.
Besides, maturity isn’t always tied to age. Stupidity and immaturity tend to go hand-in-hand, for example. lol

1 Like

still, there is a reason they put a line there

1 Like

I agree with that. If an older teen kills someone in cold blood or something, for example, they should be charged to the fullest.

2 Likes