A micro fluffy's loss. (Julie)

i was inspired by all the posts about mouse traps.
And my brother inspired the rest.
Blame him.

127 Likes

OMG that reference

13 Likes

Oh god, you can tell?

8 Likes

What is it?
I’m at a loss.

9 Likes

HAH

5 Likes

Never thought id see a CTRL ALT DEL reference here

8 Likes

I would have used the mouse trap game because the overly and needlessly long system to kill one fluffly.

2 Likes

IT’s only a small loss, really.

6 Likes

yearofthegamer

7 Likes

“Buckwey twy tu make a gud comic, but Buckwey hoofsies am made of HAM! Buckwey am ham-hoofsie-ed.”

8 Likes

B^U

3 Likes

The colors are really on point

7 Likes

oh gosh thank you! that means a lot coming from you

7 Likes

Don’t mention it, I expect more drawings from you

8 Likes

Woss

4 Likes

I was reading the Ctrl Alt Del comic at the time. We all knew something was bound to happen any time soon. We all believed Tim Buckley (the artist) was teetering kn the edge and that he would do or say something that would make an outside force come down on him hard …

Instead we got “Loss”, the apotheosis an implosion.
That single wordless comic strip became a bigger meme than the artist already was, a meme that persists to this day.
It was a pure distellation of everything wrong with Ctrl Alt Del (and perhaps webcomics in general at the time) as well as it’s artist and its impact was not contained to Ctrl Alt Del itself, but spread over the entire webcomic genre.
And not Tim Buckley, Ctrl Alt Del or the entire genre ever truly recovered from Loss.

It’s hard to truly put in words the significance at the time, but it was truly something to behold.

6 Likes

I lol’d

4 Likes

Lost is solid gold in any form it takes

3 Likes

oh my fucking god you did the meme

3 Likes

i did the meme

3 Likes