A Moment of Joy (TG_89)

Or, like, tell him to not do that. Don’t gotta take food out of the guy’s mouth.

1 Like

Happy mummahs are expensive I want miserable mummahs

2 Likes

All these people complaining about “stressing the product” make me lol. Profit is optional; suffering is mandatory.

1 Like

If i run a business like that and this fool had more than 3 strike policy… he’d be getting his pay check no claim for unemployment and i’d be making sure the trainee learn to make a excuse to talk the brown ones away not pull what this moron did and cause the merchandise stress

You doing commissions by chance?

Well, they are just fluffies.

Am i the only one who thinks the brown ones with bright-colored manes are seriously aesthetically pleasing?

1 Like

Trust me there is far worse abuse happening at chicken and pig farms.

The only “unrealistic” part is a guy who probably has to check hundreds of mares per day actually engaging in a conversation and not automatically picking/culling the foals like I seen people do at hatcheries separating the female chicks from the male ones who get tossed into a funnel and grinded alive…

Nah you arent. Tbh its like a dog with spots to me… like its a highlight color but its not overwhelming like pastel fur and everything bright… it just feels natural ya know?

They outta just let the mom keep the babies they are gonna kill for a while. Reduces stress, barely requires extra food, reduces milk aches, and you can always kill them later by taking them to skettiland.