A monkey in silk... (Bad_Roomie)

Exceptions exist :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™m actually more interested in what the green one is doing in the back. Curious little diorama they have there.

5 Likes

Looking at it again and so sad and pitiful but so very cute. I quite like the brown little fluff. Great work, @Bad_Roomie :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

The ribbon looks better on the brown one than it would on the other two

7 Likes

I donā€™t know that fluffy but Iā€™d pick up in my arms, name it Brenda and then Iā€™d bash in the skulls of every fluffy I could find.

9 Likes

ITā€™S STOMPINā€™ TIME!

6 Likes

As many wise men said. Violence isnā€™t the answer, itā€™s the question, and the answer is yes.

6 Likes

I love it. The contrast of the sorrow on the brown fluffy and the glee on the bullies is great.

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 Like

Nah, it ainā€™t. Not everyone likes the same colors.

3 Likes

Green one in the back looks like itā€™s winged? Maybe a friend for brown one as both would be considered abnormal?

Saaame. And, I mean, a true artists knows to appreciate ALL colors and tones, and brown is a dang color.
And in terms of fashion in my opinion, simple accessories are better for everyday wear, and go with more things. Sure, really big in-your-face outfits have a place, but thereā€™s also something to be said for not feeling the need to be extra in order to be appealing.
I can appreciate the little understated potato.

1 Like

I would shave those two bullies and then take their legs, tails, horn, and wings away.
Then Iā€™d give the brown one a big plate of spaghetti to eat in front of them.

2 Likes

And this type of rejection is how incels are made.

Jusā€™ a lil potat.
But for people who like to sew and make little accessories, the brown one would be a much better model. Ya wouldnā€™t have to work around the horns or wings, and brown can go with a lot of things.

2 Likes

Look at that chad of a fluffy in the back.

That one is either so enamoured with its toys to simply not care or is preparing an artillery barrageā€™s worth of sorry poopies against the poopie.

1 Like

Yes, excuse me, I would like those 2 pretty colored fluffysā€¦ also the brown fluffy.

Proceeds to get a collar for GingerBread, and turn the other two into Christmas slippers, next to the fire place

ā€œMerry Christmas YĀ“allā€

2 Likes

Yup, sorry stick to the insideā€¦

Nahh dump those fuckers in a tub with brown shit hair color dye see how they feel bout being a poopie shitrat after.

4 Likes

4 Likes