A Motley Crew if ever Ive seen one (Federalchemical1728)

Image (14) - Copy

i gasped when i got my lil “pick a number” adopts from @roguesoul >w<

i have no actual idea what to do with them so i just did some doodles

im surprised at myself for how much i want to emotionally break the alicorn. idk if it’s childhood trauma-related or just internalized fatphobia, but i want to fucking destroy her spoiled little view of the world. if im being optimistic maybe she’ll come back better for it, or maybe she won’t come back at all.

((got nothing in my braaaiin doot doot))

ive been sorting all of my art files on my computer by date & im gonna have to go in and delete all the duplicates & pair up finished pieces with the pages they came from.

how do i make a digital artbook? is it like a pdf? can regular citizens like me even make pdfs?? im finally making progress on this bc im procrastinating on an even bigger, scarier thing. ADHD is a helluva drug.

i also havent replied to messages from my friends for a long time & im a fuckin nervous wreck about it. im a nervous wreck about a lot of things, that’s what wrecked me in the first place.

this metaphor is dumb.

i need to do laundry & theres a 60% chance my mom will be weird and shitty about it. i also really REALLY need a shower, but i need clean clothes to put on AFTER the shower. being alive is so much fucking work, man :weary:

47 Likes

NO3 the hermaphrodite fluffy would make a great nurse fluff, depending on how babbehs would react to it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Aw, they’re adorbs! Mullet has a very Roachqueen-y look to his eyes, aww.

All of my empathy for the day connected as soon as I saw mullet. And so now I assume it was there so i’d drop my guard for seafoam. xD

#2 makes me hunger for a chocolate donut of some kind.

more then two feeding spots. :slight_smile:

You got such cute ones! :teddy_bear::sparkling_heart:
I wanna see them colored so badly!

mullet looks like my dog every time i am eating something,share a little,only for her to eat it and keep looking me like that or even worse
i love her

I love them all!! They’re just so adorable! Let me get a lil swim vest for pudding; it’s time for water exercise!

1 Like

i totally didnt think of that, that’s actually a really good idea!

im trying to think of a way that she could be redeemed, and/or live a healthier life & all i got is that somebody takes her away from her owner bc of obvious neglectful overfeeding and tries to get her healthy & better-adjusted. She screams & cries & hates it the whole time, so from her perspective its like abuse, but from the human perspective (and in reality) it’s long-con/tough-love hugbox.

or i could just fucking break her, which is tempting. but it feels kinda pointless unless she’s earned it, and like wasted potential if she doesn’t earn it. but also the pointlessness could BE the point of the story if i wanted to write it that way, but i kinda just dont wanna pbthbthtbbtbthbt

or it could be a cyclical story where she starts out spoiled, loses everything, is rescued, returns to her old ways, and is abandoned again until she either learns her lesson or dies.

maybe she gets stolen by a someone with a shady breeding mill & gets her first taste of true suffering, then gets rescued in a police raid/drug bust (it’d be funny if the police broke in for some completely non-fluffy-related reason lol) and is adopted by someone who wants to get her healthy mentally AND physically, and how it turns out is entirely dependent on Her Stubbornness VS. Her Owner’s Stubbornness.

3 Likes

I would love to see a tough love story of pudding with an owner who learns to have an iron will against the spoiled tubby ‘bestest’ :joy: but whatever you decide to do I’m sure it will be great.

3 Likes

I kind of adore pudding she looks cuddly

I’d love to set Pudding on fire. Fuck fluffies who have the gall t call a human silly in their retard speech. The others don’t offend me as much (or at all), lol.

1 Like

my brain went to Forced Liposuction & turning the harvested fat into candles

… now im thinking of the cellulite oil lamp puzzle from one of the Leisure Suit Larry sequels

1 Like

god i love mullet, he looks like a dog who got into something while you were away that you haven’t found yet

2 Likes