A much needed break part 2 by (that1hugboxer)

You are Kato Omiata a member of the harper valley Hazmat unit . You and your team have been dispatched to the vanderholt farm in response to the discovery of a Máo-Máo on the property. Level A Hazmat suits are required for such an emergency . You arrive on site and are cleared for entry .

The Máo-Máo completely unaware of your intentions. Approaches you.
“Gweeting ov the abundance an pwospewity! Am new govment sanctioned cawetakah?”
“Yes we are . Please take us to your friends and family so that we can give them all good homes.”

“Máo-Máo am wacking the bwessing of many comwades.”

You pick up the Máo-Máo with a claw attached to a long pole and place the in a metal barrel , you then fill the barrel with undiluted lye water up to the Máo-Máo’s neck .The Máo-Máo’s screams reverberate as you seal the barrel . (Switch perspective to the Máo-Máo in the barrel)
“Nu! Nu!!! Máo-Máo am joyous one! Máo-Máo Wead wittwe wed booksie ov appwoved cwevewness !!! Máo-Máo onwy wan good sowshal credit!
Zhā! Zhā! “ the flesh slowly melts from your bones over the course of several hours until finally you let out a final hoarse “Zhā…” your body remains entombed within the metal barrel as it is transported offsite then tossed into a pit with hundreds of other barrels and the pit filled with concrete.(switch perspective back to Kato Omiata)

“Looks like the little dreg was telling the truth. There was not a single other Máo-Máo on that property.”

You enter the decontamination chamber and get scrubbed down then change into some fresh clothes afterwards. As you let out a sigh of relief, another emergency is called in.
You take a deep breath , look at yourself in the mirror one final time.
“We Meuuve”

Note: (“We Meuuve”) is Nigerian slang for “life goes on” . It’s a phrase popularized in 2020 by Vee Adeyele on the reality tv show BBNaija When her lover tried blocking the door to keep her from leaving During an argument , she responded with “meuuve from the door” . “We meuuve” is often used to bookend a sad personal story showing that they have moved on with their life. I understand that this is a little strange given the context of my story but it’s the closest thing I could find to fit the English equivalent of “back to the grind” )

7 Likes

You just made something worse than a fluffy… Good job :+1:

2 Likes

This is terrifying, and I love it. Also, thank you for teaching us a new phrase! I’d like to visit Nigeria someday, and the more I know about the country, the better. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I have something special planned involving these dreg fluffs

1 Like

Gosh darn, man. Class A Hazmat, why’d you need those to get ride of knockoff fruffies? You make it sound like they’re made of cancerogenic materials. :ahahaha:

2 Likes

Power puff girls narrator voice:

Lead

Asbestos

And mercury

These were the ingredients chosen

To create the perfect off brand fluffy

But mister Fang accidentally

Added an extra ingredient to the concoction–

Chromium

Thus, The Máo-Máo were born

Using their ultra-super toxic powers