For commission and info pm me :slight_smile:

65 Likes

“Wha speciaw-fwiend fink of nyu hoomin fwiend?”

“She am pwetty, bu hew peh-su-nawity am a bit wooden.”

“…Dis is wai I’m weaving you Jeff.”

18 Likes

Really loving this series

3 Likes

This is what I think a lot of fluffies generally look like in their day to days in the ruins of Cleveland.

2 Likes

Imagine them seeing a bunch of mannequins in a storage room of an abandon mall, and some cocky smarty mock them and all turn its head in unison at him. :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Poor fluffies. There’s nobody left to stick buttplugs carved from ginger roots into the fluffy’s anuses. :worried:

4 Likes

There are survivors but in this art series you will rarely see them sometimes they are more underground hiding in fear and didn’t realize the war is long gone.

3 Likes

So what you’re saying is, where there’s a fluffy-sized ginger root buttplug, there’s hope.

4 Likes

Realistically, I don’t think fluffies would survive a nuclear apocalypse, but this doesn’t look like that. If anything this looks like the fucking rapture happened and left fluffies. Fluffies are intelligent enough to talk and work together, but I feel like they would have an awfully rough time in a world without humans. Most canons see fluffy genes as random, but in the case they aren’t natural selection could come into play. If the plants are that grown it has to be at least 30 years since all humans died, so most all of the pillows and abused and special babies would probably be dead. I guess fluffies definitely could survive, especially in cities where there is a lot of cover, but probably not out in the wild.

1 Like

I had an idea similar to this, fluffies mistaking mannequins for humans.

Except the outcome was based on horrorbox, this one looks more interesting.

2 Likes

I like the way the wall behind them looks like a postmodern depiction of a face.

2 Likes

Oh yeah now that you mentioned it :sweat_smile: I didn’t realised it until you said it. Its coincedence, I randomly just add high powered wall damage on this art.

2 Likes

Not even the apocalypse is able to stop fluffies from being fluffies.

2 Likes

ys645r0ftnva1

2 Likes