A New Home (RoseTea)

Hey guys! Just wanted to show off my first full out picture on a different art program.

I am not used to using a drawing pad at ALL (I have a touch screen laptop, so I can just draw right on the screen)

Anyways, I made my first full out picture on Clip Paint, so I got to play with all the new brushes…

I never thought I’d actually cry over a fucking art program, it’s so amazing what I can do now. :slight_smile:

Take a peek at this new picture I made, hope she came out okay. :heart: The lace brush is my favorite.

29 Likes

Sleeping cutie :heart:

2 Likes

Frail looking floofer there.

4 Likes

This is absolutely precious!

4 Likes

Yee, she’s just been adopted in the picture. Can say she probably was a feral who didn’t eat much or something.

3 Likes

I like the style of the fluffy.

1 Like

Nice picture. Looks a little underfed since the ribs are visible.

1 Like

Yee, she’s a rescued feral.

Nice

1 Like

Looking real nice there. Your color choices bring out a soft roundness that really sets her in the piece. The only note I would give is the hoof against the pillow. Because of both their particular shades they meld together which makes the hoof portion a bit lost.

2 Likes

You could play that ribcage like a xylophone.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true, probably should have done a more saturated color for the pillow or something.

Maybe gave her yellow hooves instead. Like a golden tone, that could’ve been cute.

1 Like

Maybe a nice satin texture for the pillow? While making the hooves a more golden tone could work I do very much like her current colors.

1 Like