A Nummie Heist! [Wicked-Hearts]

had an itch to practice drawing some food and i also wanted to draw some more fluffies…so i combined the two lol. the colors were a bitch to figure out, i had to redo them 3-4 times before i settled on the final colors.
a mummah and her babbehs seem to have won the jackpot in nummies! well, not really won?

58 Likes

Slap a sausage patty on the sandwich and you got the perfect BLT.

5 Likes

Stolen? Stop on them.

1 Like
1 Like

MY SANDWICH!!! I’ll teach you a lesson Shitrat! Breaks mare and her foals jaws enjoy the ‘nummies’ now Rat! HAHAHAH

2 Likes

I love them and that sandwich. I need to get bacon and avocado soon

2 Likes

That’s nice for them I suppose.
I suppose in the fluffyverse it’s not possible to have an outside dining area without a fence anymore, because of stuff like this; no doubt hugboxers will feed them often enough to keep them hanging around.

4 Likes

thank you!! god yeah me too. a sandwich like that would be great rn

1 Like

Texas toast, cheddar, bacon, egg, avocado, a sausage patty, and salsa!

1 Like

Adorable. What happy looking fluffies!

1 Like

ohh yeah. i imagine it’s just a straight rule for restaurants to be required to have some sort of fencing for outdoor eating down to how many inches apart each bar is in order to make sure fluffies can’t even squeeze their way through them. (which is barely a few inches, fluffies and their “smart” attempts to get food by pushing in one of their small foals between the bars to the other side to get food.)
can’t have them running close by restaurants, health hazards and such along with being irritating to deal with. gotta train new employees, and even costumers, and really hammer in that they aren’t allowed to feed any fluffies, most will take that one act of kindness and by the next night there will be more.

2 Likes

How adorable. They at least got some food.

1 Like

Aww cute love your soft style , keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

I almost didn’t see the pink babbeh losing the fries on Mummah’s back. Really cute.

2 Likes

GET THE GUN THEY ARE LEAVING

2 Likes

Mummah reminds me of when anime girls will just shove a piece of toast in their mouth and run to school,haha.
It’s a cute and playful piece,I like it a lot.

4 Likes

Shortly after preparing breakfast on a Monday morning:
“Nuuu! Cimmanom an’ babbehs gonna be wate fow fwuffy skool!”
“Hang on, we’ll just take the car.”
“Dewe nu tiem! Cinnamim gotta wun! Bye mummah!”

3 Likes

ha! it totally does! i didnt even think about that when i was drawing this

1 Like

firstly, love this, secondly Cinnamon is such a cute name for the fluffy!

Aw it looks like she got some Korean toast, So very cute!

1 Like