A Plague of Hunger 2 (by recreationalsadist)

The sequel to A Plague of Hunger 1:

“NUU! BESTEST BABBEH NU AM NUMMIES! WAN MUMMAH!!!”

Snowbell stared in horror as her bestest babbeh was picked up by the horrible smelly monster and raised to the creature’s mouth.

She quickly leaped into action.

Snowbell picked up her poopy babbeh and raised it towards the monster…

“Pwease nu num bestest babbeh! Num dummeh poopie babbeh instead!”

The monster paused, lowered Snowbell’s bestest babbeh, grabbed the poopy babbeh, took a huge bite, chewed appreciatively, grimaced, spat out the chunk it’d bitten, and started yelling.

“YOU STUPID BITCH! THAT FOAL TASTED LIKE SHIT! YOU’RE A HORRIBLE CUNT!”

Snowbell whimpered and curled in on herself.

“Huu, nu use meanie wowdies, gibe heawt-huwties.”

The monster ate the bestest babbeh (which tasted better), then kicked Snowbell in the gut, sending her flying across the room where she hit the opposite wall and snapped her spine.

Alerted by the screaming the Fluffmart employees scrambled out of the breakroom.

One of them pointed at the monster.

“Oh my God, what is that?!”

Another employee sees the bloody mess.

“It’s been eating the fluffies! Oh no, the Fluffmart CEO will be personally disappointed in us!”

He snatched up a shotgun from below the counter.

The third employee looked the monster up and down.

It looked human but it was unwashed and clad in filthy hole-filled clothing.

“It’s a homeless person! Shoot it before it brings down local property values and makes us feel guilty about the fact that our society lets people go without having their basic needs met!”

“WOWESTEST HUWTIES!” Snowbell screamed from the wall she was slumped against.

The employee with the shotgun instinctively turned and fired, sending a shotgun slug straight through Snowbell’s torso and leaving nothing below her midsection.

Snowbell looked down at the bloody spatter that was her lower torso, then up at the employee.

“WAI?!” She demanded.

“bleh.” Then she died.

The other fluffies were all screaming and crying and shitting themselves and watching FluffTV.

“Teehee, wub teebee.” said an incredibly unaware grey unicorn fluffy with a red mane.

The homeless man perked up upon seeing humans and began walking towards them.

“You got some money so I can get something to eat? I have Venmo if you don’t have cash.”

He pulled out his smartphone and pulled up Venmo.

The grey unicorn with the red mane looked up from the television and saw the homeless man.

“Hewwo nice mistah! Be nyu daddeh fow gud fwuffy?”

The homeless man grabbed the unicorn and began messily devouring him.

Then he turned back to the Fluffmart employees.

“I haven’t eaten in days. Give me money or you’re a bad person. I dislike flutes.”

The police were called and took the homeless person to a big farm in the countryside.

The spoiled light blue pegasus fluffy bestest babbeh with a yellow mane thought he was going to get away with being bad in this story since it seemed like the story was over.

“Wut?”

Little did he know that his punishment was coming.

“Wut? Nu! Nu was bad dis time! Bestest Babbeh shawed miwkies! Mosty!..otay nebeh.”

One of the police officers took a liking to the Bestest Babbeh.

“Um…nice mistah be gud daddeh?”

AND USED HIM TO WIPE HIS ASS FOLLOWED BY BURNING HIM ALIVE!

“NUUUUUUU!!! SCREEEE!!! BUWNY-HUWTIES!”

The moral of this story is only do legal drugs in legal amounts like me.

Author’s note: Surprise! It was a homeless person, not a zombie!

Like I said in A Plague of Hunger 1: “I noticed a lack of fluffy media dealing with fluffies in a zombie apocalypse. This isn’t going to rectify that.”

Shoutout to @BFM101 for partially inspiring this with one of his comments (I forget which one) and @FallenAngel007 who owns the light blue pegasus bestest babbeh with the yellow mane.

7 Likes

I’m utterly unsurprised at all of this. It’s basically real life.

2 Likes

It’s like they say: “Write what you know.”

2 Likes

That mare is sooooo smart way to save her bestesh :joy:

Damn a drug wild homeless man now that scary and what dumb employee firing on the mare than the intruder :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I’m now reminded of that one story of that homeless guy who is living in the woods and kept on stealing that mares milk practically starving her kids and she’s pretty much tried everything from hiding to even sharing, but the bastard took all the milk even though she asked for him to at least leave a little and when she confronted him, he kept on giving that bullshit excuse saying that, but I needed milk then your kids

1 Like

God i love your humour and story. They’re so lifelike and realistic.

2 Likes