A Polite Smarty: Decide His Fate! by UpStartOverTurned

Let the Fluffies eat the grass. Then what if the human gets the idea to start a landscaping business where the Fluffies eat the grass on lawns and fertilizes the lawn with good poopies?

3 Likes

basically let the herd live

2 Likes

…Alright…you know, the little fucker’s presenting a good sale’s pitch.

Let him have one chance. He can trim the lawn with his herd.

But if he fucks up, kill his herd in front of him.

2 Likes

Let them eat the lawn but first spray weed killer all over the grass so they die. That’s what they get for making him get out of his chair and answer the door for shitrats.

1 Like

Hey, this smarty’s offering services far more useful than 99% of other solicitors. Besides, letting these guys basically mow your lawn saves you the time and effort.

2 Likes

I believe there’s literally a set of stories like that, well at least one. It doesn’t happen for a while, but soon-ish.
Brookshire Farms 1 (by Maple) - Fluffy Text Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

2 Likes

Hmmm :hmm: okay ill allow it ill be monitering them tho, see if any funny buissness is up, see if they are trying to find a opening to the house.

i might also consider keeping the yellow mummah and smarty blue boy is all goes well, i dont want to break up a seemingly happy herd but hey ho tell toughie red boy hes the new herd leader and send them on their way.

2 Likes

Let them eat the damn grass before the HoA gets all up in your grill about it.

4 Likes

Let them eat the lawn.

1 Like

Lmao and I’m in here calling for them to die

2 Likes

Well that’s life, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. As far as I’m concerned he can num the grass, but it’s on sufferance, for all I know he could be a horrible smarty and I’d be more likely to vote for him to die.

2 Likes

let them eat

1 Like

He seems like a good boy and you don’t have to use fight with a lawn mower. I say let’em eat. And if they’re good fluffies maybe even keep them around. They have a pretty decent selection of types and colors. Might be able to make some money off of them.

3 Likes

Personally I’d let them eat my grass…but only because I spray the front lawn with enough Grazon & triclopyr to kill an (actual) horse.

If they can somehow survive that poisoning, then I wouldn’t harm them further. They’ve earned the right to live another day.

1 Like

Some people rent goats to keep their lawns trimmed down,so I definitely can see a benefit to letting this fluffy herd do the job for you. Let 'em have it.

3 Likes

I say to let them have the grass, it’s a fair deal. Maybe even reward them if they do a good job; these seem far from the typical shitrat.

2 Likes

They might even beget a bloodline that helps to raise the average intellect of Fluffies.

1 Like

How about a compromise? The human lets them eat the grass, but also tells them that they must take their own shit with them.
And then a dog comes and just mauls the herd to death anyway.

The human can be nice but still firm enough to not have foul-smelling fluffy shit on his ground, the fluffies get to eat but have to get the disgusting taste of their own offspring’s filth as well, and it all ends together in death.

1 Like

aw just let 'em eat the grass and poop on the road or something, free labor.

1 Like

I would let them work on the lawn, and depending on how they’ve performed, treat them appropriately. A good smarty that can keep his herd in line is worth keeping around.

3 Likes