A poppurri of abuse-Un poppurri de abuse(By: Clayhammer)

Wow! That escalated fast
Every coin has two sides, and if very given, it shows with my artistic development in reference to. It should be noted that it is necessary to show what can be done, therefore here is the other side of that coin. In general, I don’t have any problem with the abuse-box, much less with the hug-box, I can enjoy the different aspects equally without any problem, of course for me or almost anyone, one keeps his critical eye so to speak , in the long run you can’t like everything all the time, everything is limited to the capabilities in what can or cannot be done (I feel like I’m going around the bush) In short, a minimal sample of Abuse to vary a bit, which enjoy it and have a great day

-Español

Wow! Eso escalo rápido
Toda moneda tiene dos lados, y si muy e dado muestra con mi desarrollo artístico en referencia a. Cabe destacar que hay que hacer muestra de lo que se puede hacer, por ende e aquí el otro lado de esa moneda. Por lo general no tengo ningún problema con el abuse-box, ni mucho menos con las hug-box, puedo disfrutar con las distintas vertientes por igual sin problema alguno, claro que para mi o casi cualquiera, uno mantiene su ojo critico por así decirlo, a las largas no te puede gustar todo todo el tiempo, todo se delimita a las capacidades en lo que se puede o no hacer(siento que me voy por las ramas) En fin, un muestra mínima de Abuse para variar un poco, que lo disfruten y tengan un excelente día.

42 Likes

This is really great

Feeding a fluffy its own body parts is an all-time favorite of mine.

3 Likes