A Potential Reconciliation - H83r Opinion Piece

Thank fucking God. See, that’s perfectly understandable.

3 Likes

I do think i pretty much implied it there.
There wil always be lunatics who wil get off on inflicting pain to animals.
And some of those wil sign up to extermination jobs just for that reason alone.

But invasive species extermination ought to be done as fast and painless as possible.

But I do think we are going in circles.

3 Likes

Well, one abuser in my stories wanted to do that, but got turned down because he would drag it out.

2 Likes

Murder boner: denied.

3 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: make me sound like a monster :rofl:

3 Likes

What I mean is, putting down a pet because they’re so sick or old that the only right thing to do is to let them go, that’s understandable. That comes from compassion.

3 Likes

Eh, he got fired from his job for abusing fluffies.

And then he died while abusing more fluffies.

And then he went to Hell. For abusing fluffies.

So if he could ignore his murder boner, he’d be a lot better off.

2 Likes

…yes.
My 10 year old cat was put to sleep 2 years ago, because of liver cancer.
It was one of the hardest decisions I had to make in years and I stil deal with it.
But I had too, she was suffering and i would not could not prolong her suffering.

Prolonging a pet’s suffering because you cant bear to lose them is ultimately selfish.

Something, something karma being a female doge.

3 Likes

Shit where to begin
1.)The excessive shitting
2.)The talking ( I imagine fluffies have extremely annoying voices akin to Uter from the Simpsons fed through a voice modulator) fluffspeak gives me a headache trying to read excessive amounts of it
3.) The awful combination of child like human intelligence combined with adult animal needs and instincts
And here’s my main reason
4.)They’re a prohibitively expensive pet to effectively own. The idea of a safe room alone is too much, you have to sacrifice a walk in closet at the very least to effectively take care of one. Not to mention the customizations you’d have to do to make them comfortable. Throw in toys, a future mate, their future children all the toys said mate and children would want, clean up for accidents and “accidents”, daycare and specialized health care and the money starts pilling up. I’ve seen a lot of hugbox (and abuse too) that take place is fully furnished houses with multiple rooms, a yard and lots and lots of toys and I always wonder “who can afford all this stuff”. Has anyone actually explored how expensive these things would be for the actually average person because from what I’ve seen hugbox raising of fluffies is an upper middle class hobby

4 Likes

Yeah I love all my pets iv only had to put down one pet his name was chacho and he was severely hurt in a fight with another dog I was about 7 when that happened

2 Likes

Second comment, flame me all ya want, but a random-ish thought popped into my head. I’d probably be one of the biggest hugboxers. Why?
My cat.
She’s the BEST FUCKING CAT EVER.
She cries at my door to be let in, cuddles with me, loves my bed, talks to me (sometimes she meows, I meow back, she meows back, etc for a while), and more

And the person we adopted her from
Says she got thrown outta a motherfucking car.

Fluffies, I’d imagine, would be exactly like her, only they could SAY what they’re feeling, and they could truly comprehend your love for it and its love for you. They’d also be able to comprehend abuse in a human-like manner, which is the main reason I can’t stomach making abuse drawings.

5 Likes

I’m for all boxes. Ppl see all my abuse stuff, but I’m also into all the other boxes, it’s just that abuse catches my attention more xD
Abou this huge bridge and confrontations, well it happens, but I always try not to argue about that. When ppl come at me with complainings, or start criticizing the ending or whatever happened in the story, I try not to get into argumentos and so on, since it would lead to nowhere, since the drawing/story is usually something I did from my mind/ it’s a commission for someone, which means it won’t change its ending or etc just because someone is really mad at it, you know.
well, by now I’m really sleepy, just had a lot of food, so to sum up in general: I’m for all boxes, don’t let the appearances lead you first xD but I won’t change endings/stories/etc because someone is mad at it (I normally do if someone commissions specifically for it, but ONLY if the author of the original work is ok with that)
:slight_smile:

Oh before I forget, what made me known this community, was a pic of a fluffy having his stuffy-friend being burned, while supplicating for it to be given back. that picture of a small pony that has the hability to speak and can be sell like a small cheap toy woke something inside me, that still lurking around.
And it won’t sleep anymore :V

2 Likes

That’s also an issue that’s been tackled in my stories. The leading chain of fluffy stores in my headcanon priorities supplying people with quality products over profit. They don’t want abusers using “but I can’t afford the good stuff!” as an excuse. And the corporation that owns the chain makes up for the losses with their other ventures.

1 Like

6 Likes

lol I love this

2 Likes

Well I asked ^^

I wil pick up nr 4 though
Having a pet is an inherent expensive luxury
Keeping a cat or a dog is expensive, and so is having tropical fish let alone a salt water aquirium

But I have never seen anything exploring the possible costs of keeping a fluffy.

Keeping a fluffy could be as expensive as you want to make it, with depositing them in to specially made fluff save box or an old baby cot.

But i don’t want to go in to an argument over it
I asked for your reason and i got them.
But point 4 sounds interesting to explore.

2 Likes

And that’s why I would love to have a fluffy if they were real.
I love cats as is.

and in a fictional sense, I have grown oddly attached to my kitsune fluffy.

1 Like

That comes back to my point though, (to me) hug box is a rich man’s sport. A previous post summarized why I like abuse but as I’ve spent time here I’ve more and more realized that (to me) fluffies are the perfect embodiment of all the worst aspects of capitalism and scientific hubris run amok. Pastel horse like creatures made in the image of a cartoon that was nothing more than a glorified toy commercial that are kept as pets and programed to actively beg for more toys and space and friends, who wouldn’t want to smash a creature that only exists to tell you to “consume and spend money”. Hell alicorn abuse is some of my favorite content due to the fact that it’s also a meta thing. People on this site have conditioned themselves to see them as valuable commodity of a valuable commodity always screaming about how they’re “better” and “worth something”. Killing them is like destroying the newest I-phone, it doesn’t do anything but it’s a satisfying “fuck you” to consumerism

2 Likes

True. The guy who owns that corporation is the richest man there is.

But he’s got reasons to do this. It’s not just about supplying people with quality products. It’s because this man has realized that the fates of both species are intertwined. The survival of one is the survival of the other. And because he wishes for fluffies to, one day, become equal with humans.

Also, crazy as this may sound, but fluffies have played a role in saving the world more than once in my headcanon. And exterminating all of them would have fucked the world over in the long run.

1 Like

I first came across fluffies waaay back in like 2014-2015 from an Ifunny post depicting abuse and at the time I was an edgy little teen so I ate it up. I did some digging in the comments and found the booru and spend many a fair few hours of my days going through it, looking at images and comments reading stories etc etc… now most of those were abuse oriented but there was always the occasional hugbox or sadbox pieces, but I was there for abuse. Then one day while in the midst of moving to a new house I completely forgot about it. It wasn’t until a few months ago while I was working did I have a sudden flood of memories of that cursed space. After some digging I came across here and read up on what happened to the booru and where things were now. I started reading post once again pertaining to abuse but I started to realize something after making an account, I like reading abuse but I love writing neutral and hugbox. I’ve come to a point where now I can read both hugbox and abuse in equilibrium. I’ll always lean towards abuse because I personally find the people who I at least read from like @BFM101 @TheHauntedTypewriter @Nundevwizer. They all write magnificent abuse focused stories with good structures and amazing attention to detail and that’s why I come back to abuse every time. I love happy endings and because of that I’ve decided to try and write them to some extent, but even then that attention to gore and pain the characters that cause it is mesmerizing. The only difference I have from my edgy teen self to my adult self is I can see the abuse for more than just the act. All in all I love what everyone on this community does, this place has been a well of creativity for me and I love seeing what people make from it, I can’t imagine bickering over a fictional animal when deep down this all came from bronies anyways so if you think about it we’ve all lost.

2 Likes