A Proposition [ CoronaryHeatingProcedure ]

As seen here, Rotter does like Kevin and wants him to be successful.

She has lost in the first round but she stuck around to watch the fights play out anyway, preparing Kevin for the upcoming fights with encouragement and small training sessions.

No one could have expected Kevin to loose his father in the semi-finals, making him take a massive emotional hit from it. Rotter can not bring his family back, but she can offer him something else, to have a new one.

What will Kevin do?
It´s up to @SqueakyFriend to decide.

37 Likes

Holy edge batman!
It’s an original character do not steal!

2 Likes

Kevin you have a human owner (who did admittedly give you a ride to the Battle Fluff competition and then just leave you there), does that not count?

This is adorably sweet! But also, wait is she soliciting him for babies? I think he’d prefer having her as a mentor/mom-role because she is big and kinda scary! Rotter’s got big mama bear energy and Kevin needs that kind of platonic love in his life more than he does a mate.

9 Likes

It’s a “If you’d like to have kids, I wouldn’t mind carrying them to term and if you just want to have a platonic relationship as if we were family, I don’t mind either. I’m here for you regardless.”

6 Likes

“Can gib famiwy” could probably mean whatever it needs to for him to be happy.

8 Likes

Exactly

3 Likes

I definitely get big sister/Mom vibes from Rotter,so cute how she’s willing to be a family for poor Kevin.

4 Likes

I imagine once they come to pick him up, Kevin’s owner will have to explain why they abandoned the fluffy to do this whole contest alone or else they just aren’t getting him back.

10 Likes

The only thing stronger than bonking is good Christian values yee yee.

2 Likes

Meanwhile Rotter and her “daddy” are caring for Kevin, questioning where the f this person is.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Kevin’s story has made me go through emotional turmoil I haven’t felt since Gerald.

2 Likes

Emotional support is certainly what he needs.
Given that he does not have superpowers or advanced weaponry, in general, & the family tragedy, in particular.

3 Likes