A real bad time (Pastry_Knight)

Found a mouse stuck like this in a mousetrap earlier… poor little guy was still alive so I had to put them out of their misery. At least it tells me that I am still actually normal outside of drawing stuff for this site as it was real hard to deal with.

97 Likes

Fluffies aren’t real, doesn’t matter if you’d go full serial killer on them or saintly on them, they ain’t in the real world to interact with.

Point is, don’t beat yourself up too much over it.

22 Likes

i could… buuut i cant no take advantage of a good opportunity, if i just place a cardboard box over you and cut a hole i have a free litter-pal, you even have a little platform for the poopies to go :shrug:

6 Likes

Snap his front legs and leave him

8 Likes

Snap his front legs and release him lol.

6 Likes

Hey, you put the mouse out of its misery. You done good.

This little fucker, meanwhile…

10 Likes

Honestly with a broken spine I think the cruelest option IS to let it go. Put it outside and watch it drag itself around uselessly until it eventually succumbs to starvation like it would have in the mousetrap, only with the elements beating down on it as well.

12 Likes

This is the main reason why I don’t support lethal mousetraps. Glue traps are the worst (and should be banned everywhere), but these ones aren’t much better.

Thank you for mercy-killing that mouse, but could you look into non-lethal traps in the future if possible?

6 Likes

This comic had me picturing ‘low tension’ versions of such traps for fluffies.

In that they close, super slowly and thus maybe have the force to hold them in place but not enough to make a canyon into their body that touches the bottom.

4 Likes

Glue traps are horrible. When I was a younger lad, my father set out glue traps for a mouse.

He ended up catching a small snake instead, and it died. He felt so badly about this that he’s never used them again, and we’ve since switched to live traps that are checked daily, with any problem pests being dispatched with an airgun.

4 Likes

Sorry that happened to that mouse, brother. It’s never easy having to put an animal out of it’s misery, but you did the right thing.

Don’t worry about fluffy abuse, they ain’t real and it’s just an exercise in creativity. You’re a lot better than some “normal” people I’ve met, who would have just thrown the trap and the mouse into a trashcan. At least you have the decency to feel badly for the poor thing and put it out of it’s misery.

7 Likes

Vermin, all of them.

2 Likes

Poor little guy.

Well, no sense letting it suffer. Time for the Fluffy Mallet.

4 Likes

Into the trash it all goes.

2 Likes

Lol there’s nothing in the trap and it still got caught!

3 Likes

Can’t feel back leggies… well time to cave exploring

3 Likes

Release it and put a little harness on it, with a rod attached from the back and string attached to the rod with nummies tied to the end. Tell him the nummies will make him not feel hungy anymore and help his leggies work again, but he needs to chase it and eat it before the barky munsta is released for his nummies too; bring out dog on leash for extra motivation and fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fry him up

1 Like