A really fat mummah - (By LaPonkisuwu)

An idea for a comic I want to do!
This obese fluffy has so much bad luck haha her name is Annie uwu

74 Likes

She killed them all by rolling on them or artery clogging milk for the pink one?
Btw im half asleep so this question probably sounds dumb very sorry :disappointed:

5 Likes

what a absolute unit, fat fluffies are cute, too bad she accidentally crushed her foals

8 Likes

How in the hell she got knocked up, let alone gave birth.

5 Likes

"Daddeh teww Stud’muff’n to jus’ keep gibbin’ spechow-huggies untiw biiigges’ pwetty mawe say she hab tummy-babbeh feews…

“… Stud’muff’n nu knu wha’ pwace gibbin’ enfies tu, but feew gud anyways…” :shrug:

5 Likes

Name her (Heavy) Cream Puff

5 Likes

The diabetes fairy can fix this!

3 Likes

Aim espiko ingles touu

1 Like

They rolled her in flour and told the little dude to go nuts on the wet spot.

2 Likes

Fatass

1 Like

I want someone to do a comic now where a stud is trying to knock up this mare, but she’s so fat that he ends up thrusting into one of her folds. Except, it’s too loose, because she’s so fat. So he moves around and around and suddenly he starts to feel kinda feels good, like he finally found some part of her that’s actually tight, and he’s like, screaming about how he’s having the best enf of his life,. So they do all the gross fluffy sex stuff and then he finishes and yells BESTEST FEELS, and after a moment of resting and catching his breath, he complements the fat mare for how tight her not-quite-a-special-place is. And then he pulls out and he just has a dead mummified chirpy wrapped around his dick. Because that’s what was in the fold it was a dead babbeh this is a dead babbeh enfing joke

8 Likes

LUL fat mare has one baby, can’t take care of it, ded babbeh

fowevah sweepies, fowevah hawdies nu nu stick

2 Likes

& she is a Pegasus, even.
Time to break out the classical music

3 Likes

Look at the size of those crotch-tits, she isn’t feeding those kids anything,

Granted it may be unintentional, those little buggers probably couldn’t find the nipples

1 Like

I LOVE IT!
Please let me use your idea ^^

2 Likes

Sure, go ahead

1 Like