A second before a roadkill. (by: artist-kun)

50 Likes

No, don’t kill the mama.

2 Likes

Punches the throttle-hahahaha

1 Like

Ohshi- ( slams on brakes. )

1 Like

Too late.

1 Like

Hitting Fluffies would damage cars, and be frequent enougj that deterrents would have to be put in place.

Underground and above ground animal highways exist already. Those would have to be put in place on high speed roads for Fluffies.

Also probably need a camera, since Abusers would see it as an obvious trap location and it would be detrimental to the public good to let them create a culture of fear among the ferals of the passes.

Which is what I want to see. An Abuser get ticketed for scaring Fluffies away from the wildlife path and then get beat until they are on life support by a neighbor that’s pissed off about hitting a Fluffy five minutes after the car wash.

3 Likes

they’re too dumb, might want to go to the highway anyways because “it’s where mummahs and daddehs are” to ask for help or something, but not a bad idea, might work for some of them

Record Scratch

Yep, dat’s fwuffy. Uw wondewing how I got hewe.

Fluffies are afraid of cars in the Hivecanon. In most settings they cannot be conditioned to be comfortable in cars unless they are well educated. Fluffies treated like animals will seemingly always fear them.

1 Like

That’s cool as hell. I might adopt that into my headcanon