A Series Of Rationally Stated Complaints/H83R Departure

Owl you purple peckerhead I’ll peck you in the dick if you don’t ban my shiny metal ass.

8 Likes

Huh. Well, that’s a thing.

Gonna stay out of… most of this… it’s clearly a lot of rule things and arguing that I cannot provide any good input on. And I don’t want to get caught up in the crossfire, anyway. So I’m just going to focus on the bit that was for me:

By the by, @SqueakyFriend : Oculus went through your DMs as well and took that invitation I gave you as evidence that there was a secret clubhouse of abusers out in the aether, which is why I made that one topic making fun of his dumbass. Aside from being completely off-base with his obsessive paranoia, Oculus failed to understand that even if that were the case, he’d be a hypocrite for criticizing it because he runs his own secret hugbox only server where he gets his creepy old man rocks off with his fellow cotton candy fucktards. I just felt that you should know that this is the type of cocksucker that tried to pigeonholing you into only making his favorite kind of content. Tally ho, good buddy.

The funniest thing about that is that I got invited to that hugbox server too, so I totally had the chance to play triple-agent and toy with both sides. I’ve declined joining any fluffy-member server though, and will continue to do so.

I’m not gonna get pigeonholed into anything, so there’s no worries there. I imagine the horrorbox/bloody content is enough proof in that regard. If there’s something I don’t want to do, I just won’t do it - and being pushed at to do something can often make me just do it less.

But… if people are going to look through my private messages on here, I can’t feel comfortable with taking on commissions and such anymore, especially if sensitive info like names and such could pop up. I’m gonna have to give people my discord user or something just so we can talk in a safe space, aren’t I… ugh.

17 Likes

I’ll gladly add you to my contacts list if you send your details to my inbox. While I still have an inbox here.

3 Likes

God this Janky ass website is trash. I literally have spent the last 15 minutes on a draft that wouldn’t discard itself.

@SqueakyFriend, yeah that is probably the best. The incident was made known, and the ability to spy in people’s DM’s (which is a violation of privacy) was noted and ignored. I remember because I argued about it, and nothing got done.

Ya know my favorite part of being a Mod was being tasked with redesigning the rules for the website to be more fair, but every time I tried to rally everyone to do brainstorm it got shut down for dumb reasons. My absolute favorite was when trying to figure out the Anthro rules, Oculus only showed up when on a ‘video game sabbatical’ to veto any rules put into suggestion while providing no alternatives.

He’s literally a parasite on this community, and shit will never truly get better until he is ousted from any position of power or authority.

8 Likes

I think my lawful evil ass deserves a rest. I’ll leave it to someone with a less flattering comment from you

5 Likes

Oh boy, it somehow fused two drafts into one! This is amazing levels of jank only seen in Korean MMO’s

3 Likes

Kek! Just like over the mlpf!
From the mod group and outwards they can read any non-staff PMs too!
Oh boy, and I thought I could outrun the shit from shifty direct message private violation.
Anyway, note taken. Never use this site’s PMs.

5 Likes

Owl, I got no Qualms with you because I know you actually put effort into shit and try to be as impartial as you can be. This is mostly all dedicated to the fucking dead weight that love the shiny badge, but spend their time eating donuts and doing nothing of substances. It burnt me out the short time I was here responding to bullshit at all hours of the night while doing University, working a full time job, and maintaining a family; and it did the same to Karn and honestly I think it might be getting to you.

The others have to actually fucking do something, it isn’t right just to dump the work of 12 on like 3 people.

2 Likes

Says “I’m leaving good bye fuck you and keep your shit site.”
Stays to argue. Lmao. Just admit you’re assblasted and exactly all of the things your manifesto here claims to hate. It’s fine H83r. You are the only person here judging you.

1 Like

As a former admin of this website, I want to note that if you ask the staff to delete your posts. They will instead make them invisible to non-staff members and put them into the websites archives and tell you they deleted them.

11 Likes

Kind of typical, but most likely unnecessary given most servers keep logs on the modifications done to posts in case there’s a criminal investigation going and needing some archive reviewing.
I assume they also keep accounts even if the users request a deletion.

4 Likes

The accounts are made anonymous by removing your profile picture and changing your username to “user735634776.”

1 Like

Since for some reason I can’t type without the page crashing (nice fucking job Ryou, you promised us you’d fix the problems if you took over) I will continue what I have to say here.

Of all the mods on this website, Oculus is by far the worst and laziest. I say this experiencing him as a mod on the Fluffy Discord and the Fluffy Community website. I say this has someone who has both observed him as a member and as a colleague. Oculus, you’re the laziest piece of shit I ever had the displeasure of getting to know. You’re biased, incompetent, spiteful, petty, deceitful, and overall, just an unpleasant person to be around. I tried reaching out to you many times in the name of friendship, being a good coworker, and even trying to bridge the gap between content ideologies. I came to your aid every time you chose to fall for obvious traps and play victim, to diffuse the situation you undoubtedly exacerbated. I read your fucking inane and boring stories, while you turned your nose at mine because you felt it wasn’t worth your precious time. I joined your secret hugbox server with the intent to help you improve it, and you couldn’t be assed to do literally anything to help where things mattered. I went from trying to understand you, to straight up resenting you in record time.

Ultimately, Oculus is a parasite on the community and as long as he has his grubby hands on any title or power; the community will continue to suffer immensely.

And Ryou, I legitimately trusted you to do the right thing for this place. I thought you would put the love and care I and others did for this place, but you only proved yourself to be lazy and meek. I wouldn’t have spoken to Virgil favorably about the transfer, if I knew this would be the result of it. Boy, did I misjudge you.

4 Likes

I wish the site would load reliably enough for me to give this a proper response. But despite your little dig at me in there, I absolutely agree with all of this. I’m glad people are questioning those that need to be questioned. Especially Oculus, rat that he is.

Also, this is the funniest thing I have ever read. Bravo, my man. Bravo.

Holy shiiieeeet.

8 Likes

Isnt that a breach of GDPR or The Privacy Act of 1974?
ive never understood why if someone wants there account removed they cant just get a remove account button, for many id assume its just a case of wanting to keep the community together and if they can get someone to stay maybe because of a simple issue then they would like to do that, however the cynical side of me worries information might be being kept to be used against people should they start kicking up a fuss or saying something some members may not like.

2 Likes

Oculus I’ve been cordial with you since I arrived in the community. That was because you treated me with kindness when I arrived. But I’ve got grievances too, and I’m just a lurker primarily. I don’t know how any one man manages to unite so many autists in hatred but you’ve done it.

I think it’s downright creepy that you seem to hyper-fixate on fluffy sexuality. It disturbs me. They’re animals. They have dicks and vaginas and titties and balls. There’s nothing wrong with drawing a creature that never wears clothes as having genitalia. But to so directly hyper-fixate on it?

Last time I jokingly pointed out one of your foibles you DMed me on discord. You’re self-conscious in the extreme when the criticism is mild.

You are exactly as H83r described. You are a control freak. You want to control the narrative. You told Za you’d only return to his discord server if you were given admin access and sole control over the hugbox channel. It’s a discord server my man calm down you don’t need to sperg. You neither Karn. It was a tumbleweed. You don’t need to pop a gasket.

What’s worse is you are a control freak with a bias. This forces you into narratives. Hugbox came first. This artist was the best. Criticism runs off you like water off a duck’s ass. Normally this would be commendable as a sign of your strength of character. But all it tells anyone is that you’re so far up your own ass that at any given moment you risk becoming a singularity. I would call you a fart huffer but that might be genuinely insensitive to your kind as a methane-based lifeform. You have these narratives you like to push and these artists you blow to feel important. You aren’t a historian. This isn’t even a hobby worth documenting. This is our shared autistic cringe interest. They’re little ponies. Calm your tits you fucking sperg and get off Carp’s dick. I know his dick is your favorite flavor of breathmint and you just don’t feel the same if you don’t exhale cock-sweat. But please. For your sake.

Also stop jacking it to Loli. (I don’t actually think you jack it to loli. I thought the joke was funny. I’ve never seen any proof. But I wouldn’t be surprised with the way you sexualize these creatures which are maybe two steps away from being actual children at any given point in time.)

6 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

this has been a very special psa, dont wack it to horse loli.

6 Likes

Okay, shit. I’m gonna take a minute to elucidate further upon the Oculus situation. I have KNOWN for a while that he was abusing his privileges as a mod to look through user messages. I took it through the proper channels and it wasn’t really looked into despite my persistence.

Oculus and I go back to the early days of TFS, so around January 2020. We never really got on, I’d push his buttons and he’d push mine. It never began maliciously, but over time we really grew a disdain for each other. Over time, though, I saw him grow from someone passionate about the community to someone that was willing to sacrifice truth and fairness for his own narrative.

He has almost always disliked or despised me, telling me (and all of these are legitimate interactions that I would be happy to provide receipts for) that I didn’t really get fluffies because I didn’t watch fucking Blade Runner. Despite me also being an oldfag /mlp/ lurker. Lmao.

Secondly, and no these aren’t in chronological order cuz fuck a coherent train of thought, he left my server (The Fluffpile, the successor to The Fluffy Server) as soon as I returned to the community because he felt I was like… idk, evil or something. (???)

Third of all, any time I’d extend an arm of friendship to him and be like “let’s let bygones be bygones and be on neutral terms” he would lecture me about how we simply couldn’t see eye to eye and how he had no interest in an amicable relationship.

And any time I tried to extend an olive branch to invite him back to my server, he would outright reject the idea unless I agreed to his terms. What are his terms, I hear you ask? He wanted full control of the hugbox channel. He wanted to run it, not me. He felt that his presence was so valuable he could hold it ransom to get fucking mod privileges.

Oh, and guess what else? Guess what fucking else? I really enjoy archiving old stuff. Old posts not yet on the site. When I first began doing so, I got a DM from Oculus near instantly. He asked what I was doing. I told him I was archiving. Well he told me in response “I’m already archiving this artist. You shouldn’t do it. You should pick an artist from this list I made you and leave this to me instead.” Which I found funny because I was trying to help fill the gaps in his work and contribute to the community.

This isn’t really a fair complaint, but an interaction I always remember when discussing him. When we were on okay terms, I would ask him for input on stories. He said he would be willing to do so. Months would pass and I’d ask him again and he’d say again “sure no problem I’ll do it soon.” After all this time passes I say “look man if you don’t wanna just say so” and only then does he admit it. I mean, it’s just a dick move in my opinion.

I’m sure I’ve got plenty more to say of Count Choculus but I’m done wrestling with the site to say it. He’s a rat, festering in this place like a fucking pustule that needs to be burst.

9 Likes

Well this certainly explains why Oculus tracked me down on Discord to ask me not to comment anymore on the Carp stuff he was reposting. And why he was resistant to discussing it here, publicly.

6 Likes