A shitty gift (carniviousduck)

84 Likes

Put the lid on and staple it down, send that fucker back!

17 Likes

“Sir, this is the forth Fluffy you’ve returned to us this month. As we keep explaining to you, it’s an animal, animals poop. You leave it in a box for several hours, and it will poop in the box. Now if your kid wants…”

“My best baby gets whatever they want, they are perfect and smart and brave and deserve everything perfect just like they are.”

“…Have you checked out our ‘Smarty Selection’ sir?”

41 Likes

I like how smart this fluffy is. It literally knows more than the human’s in this scenario and is explaining that animals need to poop. He didn’t even pull the “onwy widdle baby” line.

21 Likes

Oh I do love the sound of this plot

2 Likes

Poopies don’t deserve love. Solly, cholly

5 Likes

Typical dumb parents who never listen to explanation nor common sense :grimacing::triumph:

Should have gave that dumbass a written contract about getting fluffy as gift and things he/she understands and no refund.

3 Likes

Straight into the trash.

1 Like

Why is there a poop-eating tag but no poop-eating

I was promised poop-eating, CD

2 Likes

Ill draw you up something special, just for your poop eating dreams…

4 Likes

I’m stoked

Watch there be a restocking fee and he does it on purpose.

1 Like

I’m so glad I have context to this statement. It doesn’t make it better … but it could be way worse.

The sentiment is really nice, not gonna lie.

This is what makes me want more human abuse.

No offense, dude, but that’s kind of pathetic.

Well, I can’t beat the shit out of people who treat innocent animals like this in real life, can I?

You’re welcome to do that to real people who hurt real animals. It may be against the law, technically speaking, but I wouldn’t morally condemn you for it. Fuck those people.

But these are fictional biotoys that don’t exist, so I don’t understand why you want to see people get hurt because of their fictional non-existent suffering. These aren’t real life animals and they’re not representations of them. Getting angry about fluffies being hurt is honestly really cringe and silly.

Well the shitrat had one job, not to shit in the box. That job was successfully failed.

By that standard, fluffies aren’t real so having ANY reaction to them is cringe. Being reminded of real idiots who do real harm is a normal reaction to fictional depictions of idiocy.

We’re here to look at either cute hugbox of innocent adorable fluffies, or unjust abuse of innocent adorable fluffies—Not just and righteous vengeance upon humans who serve as awkward stand-ins for real-life other humans who abuse real-life animals. Fluffy content is supposed to be about the fluffies, not the humans.