A shitty mummah (Bad_Roomie)

Are brown fluffies supposed to be more considerate of their Poopie babbes?

That depends on the character of the fluffy, but in this case we can see how this inconsiderate mother chooses her brightest baby, her stupidity does not allow her to understand that a dark-colored one is more likely to survive in the wild. It won’t be long before another predator spots the little ball of brightly colored fur and walks over to finish them both off.

232 Likes

Lov it lmao

12 Likes

Nice art!

7 Likes

Really good detailing in the feral mama’s fluff.

11 Likes

no matter how much you deny it, its true

7 Likes

I dunno. Looks like the blue one is faring far better than it’s siblings :sweat_smile:

Jk. I get what you’re saying. Great pic! I wish I could draw animals other than fluffies :slightly_frowning_face: Seriously great. A picture is with a thousand words here!

19 Likes

“Keep running! The raccoons are the only adorable vermin in this neighborhood!”

10 Likes

If you can’t draw them, maybe trace them? I’m all for cheating. If you ever see a decent looking, well proportioned human from me right now? I totally used a posing app and traced.

12 Likes

Trash pandas!!

Isn’t rabies a concern for them?

8 Likes

Thanks to Larur’s post I have decided to better detail the fur of the wild fluffies, previously they looked inexplicably clean. However I think I will always make them chubby because they are more fur than meat :grin:https://fluffy-community.com/t/domestic-and-feral-fluffys-by-larur/20114/17

7 Likes

All the leaves and twigs and stuff make for such great details. Really shows the ferals live out in the wild. It’s great :slight_smile:

I do love your fluffs when they’re not raping each other :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I really don’t know how to draw many animals, I used google photos as a reference :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Proof fluffies are not natural. Nature makes animals bright to attract predators.

3 Likes

god damn roomie, there isn’t much quite like the punchability of your fluffs. God bless them.

4 Likes

The raccoons or the fluffies? Because “hell yes” for raccoons. For fluffies, they seem pretty mammalian, so probably. However, being genetically engineered from scratch, it would be easy, plot wise, to say they are designed to be naturally immune. Perhaps their body temperature is too hot, like opossums.

That being said, I do recall a comic (I don’t recall the artist, but it was one gayroommate dubbed) where some foals got attacked by a rabid cat, and the loan survivor got rabies and had to be stomped to death by his father. The last panel showed that he had gotten bit in the process.

8 Likes

Damn son, that blue bastard just lost half his family and all he cares about is more milk.

Good job hiding you neon coloured ninny

8 Likes

Hahahaha unfortunately rapist fluffies seem like a lot of fun to me, but I like all aspects of fluffies, so I don’t want to focus on just that aspect.

4 Likes

Raccoons are actually adorable. They get into my house a lot for my cat food. They are hilarious to watch run off with their hands full, of food. They have even tried to get through my screens. I often take pity and put food out for them. Opossums are cute too. Thought I would have one join my family the way they just got comfortable sleeping on a pillow/bedding I had on the floor. It was cute. Skunks too are cute, especially the babies when practicing their survival skills.

It’s funny how fluffies getting hurt for doing things real animals do makes me happy. Guess fluffies just aren’t cute enough? :thinking:

6 Likes

Future smarty in the making. Or toxicly positive social media poster.

4 Likes

Yeah, it is. But they still cute

2 Likes