A Short Story (Reddith83r)

A fluffy wandered onto a playground and was trying to get itself up on a swing set. It managed to push the swing’s seat accidentally with its hefg, and was surprised when the seat swung backwards into its face.

The fluffy fell on its behind and started to squeal in pain, clutching its face.

A helpful somebody came over and asked the fluffy what was wrong.

“Meanie swingsies huwt fwuffy! Fwuffy nu do nuffins to swingsies, wai swingsies huwt fwuffy!?”

The person asked if the fluffy wanted them to make the pain go away and the fluffy eagerly accepted their offer.

“Huggies and wub!” the fluffy gleefully squeaked despite its discomfort.

The person went to pick the fluffy up, and it held its forelegs up in preparation for the embrace. The fluffy giggled and smiled.

The fluffy’s joy quickly turned to bemusement, then guttural fear as the person cocked their arms back over a shoulder.

They bashed the fluffy into the frame of the swing and ended up splitting the helpless thing’s head right open. Blood and brain matter splattered the swing and the sand.

Then they disposed of the corpse in the trash because they were not a total asshole.

The end.

12 Likes

Wait a minute.

That’s not what the fluffy meant.

1 Like

@I_might_be_weasel

download (2)

2qerll

1 Like

Fluffy wanders anywhere to do anything in a H8r story

“I get it. You must be ready to die.”

1 Like

@MrCooper

Fluffy just minding its own business:

300px-Ight_Imma_Head_Out

1 Like

"Nope. Sorry dude, we’re about to fuck your whole everything up with our boots. "

“Doze am obbyouswy sneakews.”

“Sounds like kicking time choo choooooooo”

1 Like

“Alright fucker, you just lost your face privileges”

1 Like

“Heads or tails?”

“T…taiws?”

“That’s what a soccer ball would say. C mere.”

1 Like

1 Like

As someone who regularly takes his kids to a playground, I am shocked, offended and appauled by this behavior.

Fluffy blood promotes rust and can attract flies, which then attract bats, which then attract bat-hawks, which then poop over everything. He should have strangled it to death or at least smashed it outside the playground.

1 Like

He’s not a total asshole.

Still an asshole.

Probably doesn’t like kids.

1 Like