A (Slightly Late) Fluffy Christmas 2023 [The_Agony_Presence]

I was originally gonna make this longer but I was already late with it lol. Enjoy this brief look at a typical Christmas in the Fluffy universe.

183 Likes

The little carolers is one of the more absurd consumerist products involving a live fluffy and I love it.

37 Likes

It’s always nice to see fluffies used for what they’re meant for - cheap things to throw away once their time is done. Your work is always great, man.

27 Likes

I don’t blame him. Singy babies repeating 2 (3 tops) christmas songs would get annoying by new year. And just imagine getting the smarty that demands figgy pudding…

14 Likes

That’s creativity, taking advantage of all the foals.

9 Likes

This might be my new favorite comic.

4 Likes

So much misery… I love it.

7 Likes

it’s perfect

2 Likes

Love the foal ornaments and snow globe!

3 Likes

Love the wreath!

3 Likes

Absolutely love the creativity from the foals in a can as stocking presents to even foals in an ornament, the snowglobe and foalwreath, I love how the fluffies are used as nothing more than decorations to be disposed of later with little regard of how they feel, so much about this is amazing

7 Likes

Love the tapping of the foal in one of the ornaments.

3 Likes

Perfect!

Needs more corked assholes though.

3 Likes

I love that hte fashion fluffy just crawled away and is somehow that small.

Also I need to do some Foal-in-a-can stuff involving Holly marketting it but worried about the abuse issue with it.

1 Like

Shit, I’d save the little singing bastards to use as prank fodder. Tell em to sing their little hearts out to someone who hates Christmas or once the Christmas season is over and done with until next year and laugh as the little sucker is crushed.

2 Likes

That is a great pair of ideas

2 Likes

In this utopia, flufffanciers have discovered the wonders of clysters :innocent:

So creative… And comprehensive! Worthy of applause.

I lost my shit at the nut cracker, the quilty of abuse is unmatched

2 Likes

“Not for use with hard shell nuts”
:rofl:

2 Likes