A slimy situation by swiftbitches

Hey hey! So that’s one way to quietly get rid of a foal. You could keep a slime fluff and use that to terrify the other fluffs into keeping their foals close and well behaved - and keep them guarding the exit from your fluffy room(s) as to see to it that “splorin babbies” really do disappear.

Wonder how much you’d have to feed em before they’d easily be big enough to devour whole fluffies? As they’re nice and transparent, it’d make for a great example for the other fluffies while the “slime munstah” dissolves any really misbehaved fluffies in front of them.

I’d certainly include one of these in writing if…I can ever be bothered to write, it’s another “alternative fluffy” idea that sits off the wall a little, but works out. I like it!

3 Likes

Their size depends on their water content, if you throw one in a pool it’ll get pretty big (about the size of a medium-large dog is the max) and they can shrink pretty small when dehydrated. So they’d have to just drink a bunch of water to be able to to eat full grown fluffies

1 Like

Ah, so always make sure they’ve got a good supply of water then, although, perhaps one should be careful, considering they are a sentient mass of slime and acid. Acid burns do not clean up as easily as fluffy gore - especially when that stuff gets on wood.

It also means that they can easily be transported, considering they can be effectively be shrunk down, although there’s probably a limit to how safe this is for the slime fluffy.

As you couldn’t really punish them for misbehaviour like usual fluffies, some creativity could be required, but I imagine them mostly staying behaved anyway.

2 Likes

Yeah if the membrane holding in the acid gets too stretched the slime will sort of ‘spring a leak’, letting out excess fluid. Slime owners also have to be careful of any sharp objects they can pierce themselves on, it’s like owning a regular fluffy but they don’t accidental kill themselves they accidentally kill you.

It takes them a bit to shrink as well, a few days of no water and it can reduce how stretchy their skin is.

You can use sorry boxes and treats to help train them or you can deprive them of water if they’re super bad. The only real bad behavior they have is eating things they shouldn’t but keeping them on a strict diet usually helps. Slimes are a little less intelligent than regular fluffies and are more on par with a dog.

3 Likes

2120797-monstra-vs-vetrelci

sidles up to slime-fluff
Why hel-LO there, ma’am!
My name’s Bezoate Ostylezene Bicarbonate…
But you can call me “B.O.B.”
Do you…ah…come here often?
Waggles “eyebrow”

2 Likes

dude?!?!

1 Like

):-b

2 Likes

clam your dick down!!

1 Like

I think you may be overreacting. I didn’t mean anything objectionable. It was supposed to be a joke.
Also, this IS an adult website. Other ppl have posted stuff much more “intense.”

2 Likes

im joke to dude cause you know you like anthro

2 Likes

Oh…OK.

2 Likes

You haven’t seen the movie “Monsters vs. Aliens?”

2 Likes

yeah, bob is funny

2 Likes

My favorite (other than Susan) is Link.

2 Likes

Hahahaha what a stupid mother, she doesn’t see or hear anything, that another fluffy take the foal.