A slimy situation by swiftbitches

Slimes can and will eat anything when they’re feeling snackish.

50 Likes

Nuuuuuu! Babbeh!

9 Likes

oh no!

anyway…would you like some fruits?

5 Likes

That slime needs to be trained seriously dont eat any fluffy foal :scream:

4 Likes

Bad goo monster.

5 Likes

Yeah untrained slimes will eat ANYTHING, thank god their babies are immune to their acid or they’d totally try to eat em lol

7 Likes

What’s really annoying is they can destroy your weapon and they’re immune to crits.

4 Likes

Unattended children will be fed to the goo monster

5 Likes

All will be fed to the goo monster.

We have zero control over the goo monster.

You should probably run.

4 Likes

The God of goo!

3 Likes

The baby died for a good cause, satiating a slimes hunger

4 Likes

Have the goo fluffies work with pest control and eat all feral babies, roaches, mice etc in people’s homes ( feral babies everywhere though)

3 Likes

That fluffy should receive a medal for cleaning the little rats before they grow and reproduce

3 Likes

That’d be an awesome idea, they can digest a lot of organic substances and are willing to eat just about anything. They’d get big and fat eating all those pests. I might have to write a story about that

3 Likes

Sounds like a gelatinous cube in D&D.

I’d also say going through the vents to eat all the mold, mold, and such wouldn’t be bad either if they can tolerate it.

3 Likes

They can stand it, but things like mold and dust don’t give them much in the way of nutrition so they have to be well trained

3 Likes

If you do please tag me!

I can imagine goo fluffies working with exterminators. And having a close bond with their human like cops and their canines. Like: “You did such a good job today, push-pop!”
(goo fluffy colored orange like the ice cream) “Tank yu, Mista Hay-geen (Hagen)! Push-pop wub nummin’ aww da bad crea-chuwes (creatures) fo da humins! Day make dem saddies and sickies, so push-pop fix!” wags tail happily, looking very proud of herself

5 Likes

Aaaawww, that’s so friggin cute! Push pop deserves all the loves

2 Likes

you know I have the feeling slimy fluffies would hang around carnivores plants to eat the leftover of dead animals that they spat up or didn’t eat

2 Likes

PLEASE DRAW/ WRITE ABOUT THEM! I WILL DIE

Also incase someone is confused about push-pops, here’s a photo

4 Likes