A Small Fluffy Encounter (CYOA) (Complete) (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

With Booperino’s new WDYD starting up, I was reminded of the one-shot CYOA I once did on the booru! It’s another Lost Story, being told in the comments, but more than that it’s a good showcase of just how chaotic these things can get…

f1_p1

People were hesitant to harm the fluffy, owing to its collar, and thus tried to find out where it came from. You can’t just punt a fluff in front of its owner after all.
f1_p2

They decide to try and figure out more before taking her to the proper authorities … And also boop her nose.
f1_p3

f1_p4

Some considered her having an abusive owner due to that name, and thus they made sure.
f1_p5b

Others… Decided to free her from the shackles of being a pet and having a warm, loving home.
f1_p6

(Said people were quickly chided as the collar was placed back on.)
f1_p7

At this point, however, people were starting to get darker ideas. Some decided to keep Butt for themselves, and went about it with the subtlety of a sledgehammer. On fire.
f1_p8

As they discussed their options, somehow the idea of keeping a memento came up… With bad results.
f1_p9

At this point people panicked, trying to make up for the damage any way they could.
f1_p10

I think people were afraid of getting sued by the owners, going into full damage control mode and even trying to get help.
f1_p11b

f1_p12

Thankfully, the addition of a veterinarian neighbor helped fix the worst of the damage.
f1_p13

It was now that the comments began to self-destruct entirely, like an ouroboros eating its own tail. Chaos erupted.
f1_p14
Some of them wanted to elope with Frank.
f1_p15

f1_p16

f1_p17

All in all, I think it was faithful to how comment sections usually go. Fun times!

(They agreed that with a 6-year-old for an owner, the name “Butt” made perfect sense.)

36 Likes

That escalated rather quickly lol

I have a CYOA story in the works and the above is a great example of why I plan to give options instead of letting people choose anything. It gets too chaotic…although I guess that is part of the fun.

The ending was too cute for words. :heart:

12 Likes

That was awesome! Having both hosted and played some CYOA’s, I can really relate to the players telling Frank to “TAKE HER AND RUN!” before someone messes everything up again. :rofl:

10 Likes

Twitch plays fluffies

3 Likes

“Frank offers to take her home before you accidentally stuff her in your ass” I fucking died :joy:

1 Like