A small gift (by Rescue_9)

I spent way too much time on this but hey, it’s worth it

85 Likes

Oof.

“We’ll be able to live a few more days.”
Surviving with no depth perception on the streets, where cars are already a problem.

Plus a nursing Foal managed to either steal from an apartment, restaurant, or street vendor successfully or dug it out of a garden. Unless its not hers and is just bringing it to her? That may be interpreted I suppose.

This is what a Feral bloodline winning the Natural selection lottery looks, so long as a random human doesn’t undo it.

20 Likes

She’s gonna die from infection if those babbehs don’t begin excavating… at least, assuming she’s crippled given the pileup of cr*p behind her.

11 Likes

Agreed, that carrot looks amazing.

It’s possible that there’s multi generations of foals present and the bigger siblings who are also on solids are helping with gathering for their younger siblings.

‘fo bwinging mummah n babbehs nummies’

If not they can always re-designate the box as the ‘poopie place’ and set up a new nest nearby.

10 Likes

Great job, Rescue9. I just wish they could be picked up by a bleeding heart rescue

9 Likes

I take it she can’t walk so good?

4 Likes

Well if you look you can see the shape of her pelvis amongst the poop. (sarcasm) That must have been one impressive ‘biggest poopies’.

She could just be lazy. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I didn’t consider a birth related injury. Good explanation.

5 Likes

[glaring at hugbox tag with seething intent]

4 Likes

Tough life, this one hits you.

4 Likes

I would absolutely adopt them. The moms probably too sick to live for much longer, but the foals would definitely live a long time

3 Likes

I would rescue them, happily! My fluffy, Dustbunny, would love a good mummah-figure and more foals to play with!!

4 Likes

Well at least some babbehs knew they have to help their mother, but i hope they can survive till adulthood.

4 Likes

Love the work. The texture in the art “feels” great.

3 Likes

Tbh I didint really think much about why the mare won’t move, but a birth injury or infection would make a lot more sense

I just assumed the mare was lazy or too fat to move

2 Likes

A very fluffy motivation

2 Likes

In hindsight I should have textured the fluff more, but I’m glad the texture turned out well

1 Like

Adorably bittersweet. :blush:

2 Likes