A Smarty Is born! (by DinoMite04)

Hi! I made a smarty. What should i do to him? >:3

14 Likes

Personally, I’d love to see those big nostrils grabbed with clamps or hooks and yanked to rip his face apart - I think it would be most satisfying. alternatively, suspending him and dressing him like a deer sounds fun too! (I’m sorry if this is not the point of this post, your first post is so adorable and I would feel bad if I crossed a line on this one)

2 Likes

Oh geez I don’t know, only good fluffies get “sketti” you’re not acting like a good fluffy. I may just have to give it to some good poopie and munsta babies

2 Likes
  1. Put Smarty on a wooden board, the width and length of his body
  2. Pound a nail through each hoof to keep him there
  3. Leave him out in the hot sun with a bowl of water an inch out of reach
  4. Enjoy
1 Like

Play mind-games with it. If it thinks it is the king of the world the inevitable betrayal will be so much sweeter. Give it a special friend and all the cheap noodles it can eat and then when it feels like its on the top of creation pull the proverbial rug from under the shitrat.
Give it sadistic choices like feeding it lies about how you’re running out of fluffy food and the only way for it to eat its fill is to sacrifice flesh and blood, it’s special friends,their babies or his own.

2 Likes

These are all good ideas! Also don’t worry, I posted this because i needed ideas on what to do to him!

1 Like

beautiful, I’m so glad I read the intent right :sweat_smile: I have big problems with that

1 Like

Crucifixion is so in style

1 Like