A Smarty's Horn (Part 3, Final) (Beetle)

Finally learning his lession!

Thank you to the suggestions on Phoebe’s parents’ names! The ones I liked most were Donovan and Madeline! They kind of go together, don’t they? :slight_smile:

This concludes my first fluffy comic! Unsure if I’ll be doing more or not :thinking: We’ll see…

73 Likes

For your first comic it looks great :+1:

5 Likes

Of course the ball was glued in place and taking it off will hurt like hell, maybe take the horn right off in the process.

3 Likes

Thank youu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Glad that brat learned his lesson or he might end up without a fluff or worst.

Good comic, keep it up :+1:

3 Likes

the best way to beat a smarty destroy their pride

4 Likes

Hes lucky that horn didn’t break off or embedded in his head making them derped n stuff

2 Likes

Yeah although he may need some medical attention soon. Either way he learned his lesson

3 Likes

I thought it’d be satisfying for his spirit to be broken :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::broken_heart:

1 Like

Please forget and derp yourself, please forget and derp yourself, please forget…

3 Likes

Oh no, poor Smarty … welp. We all knew it was coming. I just hope he still has his horn in the end and no brain damage.

2 Likes

Time will tell if this smarty did learn its lesson. If not, keep the ball on forever. Or just break off the horn.

2 Likes

Oh I can all most see it now. She goes to pull off the tennis ball with a twist and pull. Then off pops the horn the smarty is so proud of, all due to the moron creating hair line fractures around the base of the horn.

2 Likes

I hope the stab wound it made on that human didn’t get infected.

Nice comic!

2 Likes

I love it when smarties get their egos hurt

2 Likes